• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Bread Tube Recipes for Any Occasion!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Bread Tube Recipes offer a variety of tasty and easy-to-make options for any occasion. From appetizers like Cocktail Reubens and Hot Artichoke Dip to sweet treats like S'mores Bites, these recipes are sure to impress. The bread tubes make it easy to create delicious and visually appealing dishes, making them a must-have for any kitchen.
DebPC
Staff member
Pampered Chef Bread Tube RecipesBread Tube Recipes
Cocktail Reubens
1.5 ounces processed sliced corned beef, chopped 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 cup sauerkraut, drained 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
1 loaf Valtrompia French bread, thinly sliced

Preheat oven to 375º F. Mix together corned beef, sauerkraut, cheese, and dressing. Arrange slices of bread on an un-greased baking sheet. Top each slice of bread. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.

Stromboli
Pillsbury Pizza Crust, Pepperoni, Provolone cheese, Genoa salami, Ham

Unroll pizza crust and layer with pepperoni, cheese, salami and ham. Tightly roll up crust and put in tube. Bake (upright as always) for about 1 hour at 350º F. Allow to cool ( and let cheeses firm up) before cutting into slices. Heat up spaghetti or pizza sauce for dipping if you like.

Savory Dip
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened 1 pkg. (0.7 oz.) dry Italian salad dressing mix
1/2 cup mayonnaise 1 cucumber for garnishing

Combine ingredients until smooth. Spread on bread slices. Garnish with thinly sliced cucumber.

Fruit Spread
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese ½ cup unsalted butter
1/3 cup orange marmalade 2 teaspoons zested orange peel.

Beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Blend in marmalade and orange peel. Spread on bread. Garnish with kiwi, strawberry, orange slices or dates.

Hot Artichoke Dip
2 jars (6.5 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts 1/2 cup sour cream
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed 3 ounces fresh Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 375°F. Coarsely chop artichoke hearts using Food Chopper. Using Kitchen Scraper, place artichokes in Classic Batter Bowl. Add spinach, sour cream and mayonnaise. Press garlic into Batter Bowl using Garlic Press. Grate Parmesan cheese into Batter Bowl using Deluxe Cheese Grate; mix well with Mix ‘N Scraper. Spoon into 8” Mini Baker. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with Toasted Canapé Bread Slices, fresh vegetables, or crackers.

Note: To prepare in Bread Tube, mix ingredients as directed above and spoon into Bread Tube until 2/3 full. Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until heated through. Remove from tube and slice into rounds. Serve with bread slices, fresh vegetables, or crackers.S'mores Bites1 loaf Valtrompia French bread 1 cup mini marshmallows1/2 cup chocolate chips 1/4 cup crushed graham crackersPreheat oven to 375º F. Cut bread into 1-inch slices using Bread Knife. In a small bowl, mix together marshmallows, chocolate chips, and crushed graham crackers. Spread mixture onto each bread slice. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until marshmallows are lightly browned and bread is crispy. Serve warm.Cheesy Garlic Bread1 loaf Valtrompia French bread 1/2 cup butter, melted2 cloves of garlic, minced 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheesePreheat oven to 375º F. Cut bread into 1-inch slices using Bread Knife. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and minced garlic. Spread mixture onto each bread slice. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is crispy. Serve warm.

As an pampered chef consultant, I would like to share my thoughts and experiences with Pampered Chef Bread Tube Recipes. I have been a fan of Pampered Chef products for a while now, and their bread tubes are no exception. I have tried many different recipes using their bread tubes, and I must say, I am impressed.One of my favorite recipes is the Cocktail Reubens. It's a perfect appetizer for parties or gatherings. The combination of corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and Thousand Island dressing is simply delicious. I also love how easy it is to make, just arrange the ingredients on the bread slices and bake. It's a crowd-pleaser for sure.Another great recipe is the Stromboli. I love how versatile this recipe is, you can use any toppings you like, and it always turns out great. I have tried different combinations, and they all taste amazing. It's also a great option for a quick and easy dinner.For a more elegant option, I love the Savory Dip. It's a simple but tasty dip that goes well with bread slices. I like to garnish it with cucumber slices for a refreshing touch. It's perfect for a fancy dinner party or a romantic night in.The Fruit Spread is another one of my favorites. It's a perfect combination of sweet and tangy, and it's so easy to make. The cream cheese, butter, and orange marmalade make a heavenly spread for the bread slices. And the garnish of kiwi, strawberry, or orange slices adds a beautiful touch.Lastly, the Hot Artichoke Dip is a must-try. It's a perfect appetizer for any occasion, and it's always a hit with my friends and family. The combination of marinated artichoke hearts, spinach, and Parmesan cheese is simply mouth-watering. I like to serve it with toasted bread slices or crackers for a delicious snack.Overall, I highly recommend trying out these Pampered Chef Bread Tube Recipes. They are easy to make, versatile, and always turn out delicious. Plus, using the bread tubes adds a fun and unique touch to your dishes. Happy cooking!

What is a bread tube and how does it work?

A bread tube is a kitchen tool that is used to make bread in various shapes, such as a flower or a star. It is a hollow, metal cylinder with a removable bottom and a cap. The bread is placed inside the tube and as it bakes, the steam from the dough causes the bread to rise and take on the shape of the tube.

Can I use any type of bread recipe with a bread tube?

Yes, you can use any bread recipe with a bread tube. However, it is recommended to use a recipe that is specifically designed for bread tubes, as they account for the added moisture and steam in the baking process.

What types of occasions are suitable for using bread tubes?

Bread tubes are great for any occasion that calls for a unique and impressive bread display. They are commonly used for holidays, parties, and special events, but can also be used for everyday meals and snacks.

How do I clean and maintain my bread tube?

To clean your bread tube, simply remove the bottom and cap, and wash with warm, soapy water. It is important to thoroughly dry the tube before storing to prevent rusting. It is also recommended to lightly grease the inside of the tube before each use to ensure easy removal of the bread.

Can I use my bread tube in the oven and on the grill?

Yes, bread tubes are safe to use in both the oven and on the grill. However, it is important to follow the specific instructions for your bread tube and to monitor the bread closely to prevent burning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies