Join Chef Success Today!
Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!
Well, our oil dipping seasonings are really good and would work well for that. Other than that, all I can think of is like a spinach dip where you would normally serve it in a bread bowl and all of the bread that you tore out of the center to make the bowl would be used for dipping. there is the Hot Pizza Dip that would work if the bread was toasted like in the oven so it would hold up to the dipping or spreading, but I don't think that just soft bread would work. I'd probably tend to lean toward the oil dipping seasonings for soft homemade bread...
Elegant Cheese Fondue
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
1/4 cup non-alcoholic wine, beer or apple juice
1 small garlic clove, pressed
1/8 teaspoon Tabasco® hot pepper sauce
Assorted dippers such as French bread cubes, bite-size vegetables or cooked ham cubes
1. Combine soup, cheese, wine, garlic and hot pepper sauce in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring after each minute.
2. Pour cheese mixture into Simple Additions™ Small Bowl. Serve fondue immediately with assorted dippers.
Yield: 1 3/4 cups (14 servings)
Hot Artichoke and Spinach Spread
1 jar (12 oz/340 mL) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
1 pkg (300 g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
2 large garlic cloves, pressed
1/2 cup (125 mL) each sour cream and mayonnaise
3/4 cup (175 mL) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
Pumpernickel cocktail bread, baguette slices or fresh cut-up vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). In Classic Batter Bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, garlic, sour cream, mayonnaise and cheese; mix well.
2. Place mixture in Mini-Baker, spreading evenly. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. With All-Purpose Spreader, spread on bread slices or serve as a dip for vegetables.
Yield: 15-20 servings (about 3 cups/750 mL)
Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip
2 16 oz (450 g) sourdough bread rounds (about 6-in./15-cm diameter), divided
4 oz (125 g) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
1 can (14 oz or 398 mL) artichoke hearts in water, drained
1 1.4-oz (40-g) envelope or one 1.8-oz (51-g) box (2 envelopes) vegetable soup mix
1 garlic clove, pressed
8 oz (250 g) sour cream
Grated fresh Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Using Color Coated Bread Knife, slice off top of one bread round to create a lid; set lid aside. Carefully remove center of bread round to form a 4 1/2-inch-wide (12-cm) and 2-inch-deep (5-cm) well for dip. Slice center of first and entire second bread round into 1-in. (2.5-cm) cubes. Place bread bowl on center of Large Round Stone with Handles. Arrange bread cubes around bowl; spray with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer.
2. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Add milk to cream cheese; whisk until smooth. Chop artichokes using Food Chopper. Add artichokes, soup mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press to batter bowl; mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Microwave on HIGH 5-7 minutes or until hot (do not boil). Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 2 tbsp (30 mL) juice. Stir juice and sour cream into artichoke mixture; pour into bread bowl.
3. If desired, grate Parmesan cheese over bread bowl and bread cubes using Rotary Grater. Lean lid against bread bowl. Bake 13-15 minutes or until bread cubes and top of dip are golden brown. Remove from oven; serve immediately.
Yield: 12 servings (about 2 cups/500 mL dip)
Cook's Tip: To soften cream cheese, microwave on HIGH 15-30 seconds or until very soft. Whisk until smooth.
Cheesy Bacon Dip
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
1 large tomato, seeded and diced, divided (about 1 cup)
1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops, divided
Cocktail bread slices or crackers (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and garlic; whisk until smooth. Add cheddar cheese, bacon, half of the tomato and half of the green onions to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon into Mini Baker.
2. Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining tomato and green onions. Serve with cocktail bread slices or crackers, if desired.
Yield: Yield: 3 cups (24 servings)