• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What color options are available for a Bread Crock and how much does it cost?

S
showmehow2
Looking for one for a host. She'll take one in any of these colors: cranberry, hunter green or navy blue. She doesn't want the bread mix. Not sure how much she'll pay but I said I'd look for her. Thanks.

I have a couple of the hunter green ones...Not sure how much to ask. They're still in the box but I live in Ontario Canada. Shipping + ??

Me either!I don't know how much either. I'm a newbie at the trading post stuff. Get me a price and I'll find out if my customer is willing to pay what you're asking (plus shipping, of course!). Thanks.

Bread CrocksI have a navy blue bread crock (and a yellow one) that I would sell for $20 plus shipping if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Beth,
Let me contact my host and I'll let you know. She's out of town for the holidays. Thanks!

1. What color options are available for a Bread Crock?

The Bread Crock comes in three color options: cranberry, hunter green, and navy blue.

2. How much does the Bread Crock cost?

The price of the Bread Crock varies depending on the retailer and brand, but it typically ranges from $20 to $50.

3. Can I purchase a Bread Crock for a host as a gift?

Yes, the Bread Crock makes a great gift for a host or hostess.

4. Will the Bread Crock come with a bread mix?

No, the Bread Crock does not come with a bread mix. It is designed to store and serve bread, not to make it.

5. What is the estimated price range that the host is willing to pay for a Bread Crock?

The host has not specified an exact price range, but they are likely willing to pay between $20 to $50 for the Bread Crock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • naekelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies