• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Care/Recipe Card for Pampered Chef Bread Crock - Need Help & Ideas

In summary, to find a replacement care/recipe card for your Pampered Chef Bread Crock, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website and search for the specific product. You can then download and print the care/recipe card for your convenience. If you have lost your card, the same options apply. Additionally, there are tips and tricks for using the Bread Crock, such as preheating, using baking spray or parchment paper, and allowing bread to cool before removing. The Bread Crock can also be used for various types of bread, and there are recipes available on the website or through a consultant.
Pamperedatlast
A customer received a PC bread crock a while back. I'm new to PC so I'm not familiar with it. Anyway, she lost the care/recipe card and has no idea how to use it. She's also looking for recipe ideas. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I just did a recipe search on Consultant's Corner and came up with these three. I use it for the Iced Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread the most and it's yummy! I'll attach the recipes.

Geez, Becky, who are super fast!! Anyways, I'm packing up my stuff right now to leave for the airport tomorrow am to fly to CHICAGO!! It's my first time there and I am soo excited!! I can't wait to see all of you there!! :D

Have a great trip out here!! :)

Thanks Becky! Gee that was fast! Unless I'm not looking in the right place, the only recipes I can get on the Canadian Consultant's Corner is the ones in the current Season's Best. If there's another place to look on the site and a Cannuck can help me out, I'd appreciate it!

1. How do I find a replacement care/recipe card for my Pampered Chef Bread Crock?

To find a replacement care/recipe card for your Pampered Chef Bread Crock, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and search for the specific product. You can then download and print the care/recipe card for your convenience.

2. What should I do if I lost my care/recipe card for my Pampered Chef Bread Crock?

If you have lost your care/recipe card for your Pampered Chef Bread Crock, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and search for the specific product. You can then download and print the care/recipe card for your convenience.

3. Are there any tips or tricks for using the Pampered Chef Bread Crock?

Yes, there are several tips and tricks for using the Pampered Chef Bread Crock. We recommend preheating the crock in the oven before adding the dough, using a baking spray or parchment paper to prevent sticking, and allowing the bread to cool completely before removing it from the crock.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef Bread Crock for other types of bread?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Bread Crock is designed to be versatile and can be used for a variety of breads, including sourdough, whole wheat, and quick breads. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Bread Crock?

Yes, there are several recipes specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Bread Crock. You can find these recipes on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. We are always adding new and delicious recipes to try with your Bread Crock!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • pamperedlinda