• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Replacement Crock Inserts?

In summary, you can purchase a replacement crock insert directly from Pampered Chef's website or from a Pampered Chef consultant for varying prices. It is recommended to use only Pampered Chef replacement crock inserts in your slow cooker for proper fit and function. If your crock insert breaks, it may be covered by Pampered Chef's limited warranty. To ensure the correct fit, match the model number of your slow cooker with the corresponding crock insert on their website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant.
samcmills
Are these for sale on the replacement parts order that anyone can find? I looked but didn't see it. I had a friend give me her plain crock and would love to have an insert so I can use it to hold flowers and utensils. The one from my red one fits but I don't want to buy a new crock just for the insert.

I thought maybe I didn't know what to look for and someone here might know.

Thanks
Susan

I don't think I've ever seen these on replacement parts order. But you could try the tall containers that grocery stores use at the deli counter for salads, etc.

Hi Susan,Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like the replacement inserts are available for purchase on the manufacturer's website. However, you may be able to find them on other online marketplaces or through resellers. Another option could be to contact the manufacturer directly and inquire about purchasing a replacement insert. I hope you are able to find what you're looking for! Best of luck.

1. Where can I purchase a replacement crock insert?

You can purchase a replacement crock insert directly from Pampered Chef's website or from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

2. How much do replacement crock inserts cost?

The cost of replacement crock inserts varies depending on the size and model of your slow cooker. Prices typically range from $15 to $30.

3. Can I use a crock insert from a different brand in my Pampered Chef slow cooker?

We recommend using only Pampered Chef replacement crock inserts in your slow cooker to ensure proper fit and function.

4. My crock insert broke, is it covered by warranty?

Pampered Chef offers a limited warranty for our slow cookers and replacement parts. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

5. How do I know which crock insert will fit my slow cooker?

Pampered Chef replacement crock inserts are designed to fit specific models of our slow cookers. You can find the model number of your slow cooker on the bottom or side of the base. Match this number with the corresponding crock insert on our website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • jenniferknapp
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies