• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Getting Bookings in a Brand New Area?

In summary, Key is a new consultant looking for ways to get bookings. He is considering hosting fundraiser parties, advertising, and flyers. He is also looking for advice on how to get started.
keyssizzler
Silver Member
Hi All,
My name is Key and I'm a BRAND NEW consultant in a BRAND SPANKIN NEW area due to a recent move as we are military. I'm looking for ideas on how to get bookings in my area such as places I should advertise or post flyers (are there some good flyers for that purpose here?) which flyers seem to work best? The ones where they take a tab from the bottom of the page, flyer with the host specials listed???

I plan on asking friends and family to do catalog shows in the meantime (to help me meet my $1,250 goal) what ways can I get my business out there? In my area I have researched crafts shows and expos but currently another Pampered Chef consultant has them all booked through the new year. Just looking for ways to get solid bookings (all it takes is one to get the show rolling).

Any ideas, advice and guidance is welcome!

Thanks in advance,

Key

P.S. I SERIOUSLY want the ROCKCROK

Welcome to your new business and Chef Success! Mainly it's just getting the word out that you're a Pampered Chef. If you've made some friends- have a grand opening show and ask them to bring a friend or 2 each that you might not know. Plus join social clubs etc. to get to know as many people as soon as possible.

Thank you DebPC, I can't wait to have an open house/grand opening! Now to finish unpacking boxes as motivation!!!

It's good to see another newbie. I'm having my first show Friday night, and my second one at my house Tuesday night. I want that Rock Crock, too!

Welcome, and best wishes! The best thing to do is just tell everyone and invite them to host a party. Some will say no. Some will say yes. Some will say not now.

Hi! I'm brand new too. Just joined PC yesterday. I'm doing a facebook event and I have one fair set up in two weeks. Besides that Im having bad luck with getting parties set. Out of my list of 100, I could only list about 40 since most my friends live outside the US. ( I studying abroad for college twice )
Im going to see about contacting schools and such to do fundraisers. Even if it isn't much of a profit for me, at least I will get numbers for my 1250.

Maggie,Good luck with that plan. Since I'm new you'll want to take my advice with a grain of salt, but I think your plan is a good one. Having fundraiser parties is a good way to get good at shows plus you'll hopefully gain more bookings from those initial shows.Ray

Do a open house or tasting party...make it a big splashy fun event and invite all your new neighbors. Tell them they don't have to buy anything, your just trying new recipes and need feed back on them. This will get your new neighbors in the door and meeting you. Ask your up-line for any help you might need or items you don't have yet. I am also military and when I move I do theme parties or have KID party so the parents can bring their child (I order Kids Knife and each child gets one when they leave) it's expensive upfront but the moms and kids have great fun. I ordered two sets of the fruit/cheese cutters and just let them use the bottom to cut meat and cheese or fruit, so it's easier...just have fun with it and they will too!

Love your idea!!! Thank you because this is totally up my alley!!!

Wanted to reply back and let everyone know I earned my Rockcrok, soooo exciting. Now I'm trying to get more and more bookings especially to start the new year off on a good foot!

What is "Brand Spankin New!!!"?

"Brand Spankin New!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to describe new and exciting products that have just been released.

How often are new products released by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef typically releases new products several times a year, with larger releases in the spring and fall.

Can I return "Brand Spankin New!!!" products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee and you can return any product, including "Brand Spankin New!!!" items, within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

How can I find out about new "Brand Spankin New!!!" products?

You can stay up to date on all new Pampered Chef products, including "Brand Spankin New!!!" items, by subscribing to our email list or following us on social media.

Are there any special offers or discounts for "Brand Spankin New!!!" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts for new products, including "Brand Spankin New!!!" items. These offers can be found on our website or through our email and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Pampered_Ashley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • Amyskitchen2