• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the TPC consulting team in Atlanta?

In summary, to join the TPC consulting team in Atlanta, you must express your interest to your TPC mentor or director, go through the application process, and schedule an interview with a TPC executive. Requirements for becoming a consultant in Atlanta include being at least 18 years old, having a passion for cooking and entertaining, and possessing excellent communication and customer service skills. You can choose your own schedule as a consultant in Atlanta, with the flexibility to host as many parties as you want. Earnings for consultants depend on factors such as number of parties hosted, sales and recruiting efforts, and leadership within the organization, with an average of $200-$300 per party plus bonuses and incentives. As a TPC consultant in Atlanta, you will
JenBlissCriswell
Just started with TPC last week. I had my kick-off party and had a blast. I'm consulting in Atlanta, GA.

Welcome to CS Jen!

Welcome Jen to Pampered Chef and Chef Success! You're on your way! Check out all the great information in our threads and files section. And please share by posting! Best of luck in your new business!

Welcome Jen! You are going to love it! This site is such a great resource.

Welcome, and best wishes!

Welcome

1. What is the process for joining the TPC consulting team in Atlanta?

The first step is to express your interest in joining the team to your TPC mentor or director. They will guide you through the application process and help you schedule an interview with a TPC executive. If you are selected, you will then go through training and onboarding before officially joining the team in Atlanta.

2. What are the requirements for becoming a TPC consultant in Atlanta?

To become a TPC consultant in Atlanta, you must be at least 18 years old and have a passion for cooking and entertaining. You should also possess excellent communication and customer service skills, as well as a willingness to learn and grow within the company.

3. Can I choose my own schedule as a TPC consultant in Atlanta?

Yes, as a TPC consultant in Atlanta, you have the flexibility to create your own schedule. You can decide how many parties you want to host per week and at what times. However, it is important to keep in mind that the more parties you host, the more successful you can be as a consultant.

4. How much can I expect to earn as a TPC consultant in Atlanta?

Your earnings as a TPC consultant in Atlanta will depend on several factors, such as the number of parties you host, your sales and recruiting efforts, and your leadership within the organization. On average, consultants earn between $200-$300 per party, plus additional bonuses and incentives.

5. What kind of support and resources are available for TPC consultants in Atlanta?

As a TPC consultant in Atlanta, you will have access to a wide range of support and resources to help you succeed. This includes training and mentoring from experienced consultants, marketing materials, and a personalized website to promote your business. You will also have access to the TPC community, where you can connect with other consultants and share tips and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vincent
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Kari Schaefer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • cwendland