• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of Vista Print: Free PC Stuff and More!

In summary, the conversation was about the website Vista Print and the various free items that can be obtained through it. Barbara and Amanda discussed the customization options and extra fees associated with certain products. Barbara shared a link for free premium business cards and also mentioned using brochures for promoting products. The conversation also included suggestions for using business cards and brochures as promotional items at events.
babywings76
Gold Member
So I keep hearing from a lot of you about Vista Print. I want to look into this place. How do you guys make PC stuff from them? What's all the free stuff that you can get through them and how do you find it?

Amanda - I'll pm me your email address and I'll email you the link I got today.

I just put in an order but every time I tried to customize they had me paying like $20 extra!! I just wound up getting boring plain cards that they offer for free.
Are you guys paying the extra money or is there some way to do this? I tried six ways till Sunday with no luck.
If you could also PM or send me the link, that would be great: [email protected]. (The "0" in goddess is a zero)
Thanks so much,
Barbara

Here's one I got recently that has free premium biz cards: http://ebm.e.vistaprint.com/c/tag/hBJv4ZOAZdBOAB7gHZeA-UWmci2/doc.html?email=

chefann said:
Here's one I got recently that has free premium biz cards: http://ebm.e.vistaprint.com/c/tag/hBJv4ZOAZdBOAB7gHZeA-UWmci2/doc.html?email=

WOW Thank you for posting that!!! I just got all this for $14!!!

250 Premium Business Cards
140 Return Address Labels
100 Postcards
50 Oversized postcards
25 Magnets
20 Note Cards

The business cards don't match anything else I have but I figure they'll be great to hand out at booths and such.

i paid a litle extra to customize, plus standard shipping and got it all for 35.00

250 premium business cards - turned them into frequent buyer cards :)
25 brochures
100 postcards
1 car magnet
140 return address labels
25 magnet cards
1 stamp

Haha I just went in and placed another order.

eta: What types of brochures are you making?

Before HO created the DCB flyer on CC, I had gotten some brochures from VP that had a bunch of DCB recipes, as a handout to people who bought one.

chefann said:
Before HO created the DCB flyer on CC, I had gotten some brochures from VP that had a bunch of DCB recipes, as a handout to people who bought one.

Oooh good idea! You could do that with the Trifle Bowl too or even a generic Stoneware one.....

1. What is Vista Print and how does it benefit my Pampered Chef business?

Vista Print is a popular online printing company that offers a variety of customizable products such as business cards, flyers, and marketing materials. As a Pampered Chef consultant, using Vista Print can help you create professional and eye-catching materials to promote your business and attract potential customers.

2. How do I get started with Vista Print?

To get started with Vista Print, simply visit their website and create an account. From there, you can browse their selection of products and choose the ones that best fit your needs. You can also upload your own designs or use their templates to customize your materials.

3. Are there any special discounts or offers for Pampered Chef consultants on Vista Print?

Yes, there are often special discounts and offers available for Pampered Chef consultants on Vista Print. It's always a good idea to check with your Pampered Chef team or consultant for any current promotions or discounts before placing your order.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef logo on Vista Print products?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef logo on Vista Print products as long as you have the appropriate usage rights. If you are unsure, it's best to check with your Pampered Chef team or consultant for permission before using any branded materials.

5. Does Pampered Chef have any specific guidelines for using Vista Print for my business?

While Pampered Chef does not have specific guidelines for using Vista Print, it's always important to make sure that any materials you create align with the company's values and brand image. Additionally, it's a good idea to check with your team or consultant for any specific recommendations or tips for using Vista Print in your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • PamperedSD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinb