• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Party? Join Me as I Embark on My Pampered Chef Journey!

In summary, "Ready to Party" is Pampered Chef's program for hosting cooking parties, which allows hosts to introduce the company's products to friends and family while earning free and discounted products. To become a consultant, one can sign up online or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit that includes products, business supplies, and training materials. Consultants have the option to host both virtual and live parties and can benefit from earning income, receiving discounts, and being a part of a supportive community.
Elizabeth Q
Hello friends,I am a new Pampered Chef consultant; just got my starter kit yesterday.I have never done direct sales before, but have been using, and loving, Pampered Chef products for 20 years.I live in Michigan, with my one and only husband and our 12-year old son.I would like to do both virtual parties and live cooking parties. I'm excited to get started, but I'm not sure what to do next.I'm excited to learn from the more experienced folks in this forum.

Elizabeth,Welcome to ChefSuccess. Your experience of using the products for so many years will serve you well as a Consultant.Where in Michigan do you live? I'm located in Niles.

Thank you, Jeanine!I live in Canton (in line with Detroit and Ann Arbor, closer to AA), went to college in Kalamazoo (close to Niles?).I appreciate the encouragement!

Kalamazoo is about an hour from Niles. We are 15 minutes from South Bend, Indiana.

1. What is "Ready to Party"?

"Ready to Party" is Pampered Chef's program for hosting cooking parties. It is a fun and interactive way to introduce Pampered Chef products to your friends and family, while earning free and discounted products for yourself.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the tools and resources you need to get started.

3. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. You will also have access to a personalized website, marketing materials, and ongoing support from the Pampered Chef community.

4. Can I host both virtual and live cooking parties?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to host both virtual and live cooking parties. Virtual parties can be hosted through social media or video conferencing platforms, while live parties can be hosted in person at a host's home or a designated location.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through sales and bonuses, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be your own boss.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefAdriel