• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brainstorming Ideas for Little Ladies & Sticker Fun!

In summary, brainstorming ideas for sticker fun for little girls can be done by considering their interests, gathering inspiration from various sources, and incorporating them into sticker designs. For organizing a sticker fun party, it's important to have a theme, plan different activities, and provide snacks and drinks. Age-appropriate sticker activities for young girls include matching games, sticker scenes, and creating sticker jewelry. Pampered Chef products can also be used for sticker activities, such as mini spatulas and stoneware. To make the experience more interactive, you can have a sticker scavenger hunt, sticker swap, or sticker storytelling activity.
lauradahl
OK, lemme pick your brain...I'm thinking I'd get the little ladies with their stickers at this, but then I wonder who would they bring with them? What are your thoughts...ideas...gimme whatcha got. Not sure if I'm gonna do it yet....but maybe!

Some of my best customers are senior citizens. They tend to make small, quick meals. I'd show off the collapsible bowls (easy to store), micro cookers, and green knives (they're lightweight and easy to use).

The garlic slicer is a great one for those who don't have the strength to use our garlic press.
No, I'm not talking about my Mom. OK, I am, just don't tell her. :)

Also, seniors often buy gifts for their kids and grandkids. It is a great time to offer gift certificates.

I've done two shows this year in neighboring retirement communities. One was over $1500 in sales; the other was over $1800. I've also encountered several retired gals who would love to do a show, but their neighbors aren't interested enough. So, it really isn't a given either way.

I had a 89 year old host who had a show in her Condo Community Room. She invited all of her friends and neighbors, and it was an $800 show.

I focused on things that I thought they would like.

They LOVED the Trifle Bowl (Especially if they live in a Sr. Community that does Potlucks, etc...) the 8" Exec. Skillet (for making eggs that don't stick!)
The spatulas, bamboo tools, microfiber towels....

1. How can I come up with unique ideas for my little girl's sticker fun?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that the best way to brainstorm ideas for little ladies and sticker fun is to first think about your daughter's interests and hobbies. Consider incorporating these into the sticker designs or activities. You can also gather inspiration from Pinterest, children's books, or even your own childhood memories.

2. Do you have any tips for organizing a sticker fun party for little girls?

Absolutely! First, decide on a theme or color scheme for the party. Next, plan out different sticker activities such as creating sticker collages or decorating notebooks with stickers. Set up stations around the room for each activity to keep things organized. Don't forget to also have plenty of snacks and drinks for the little ladies to enjoy while they create.

3. What are some age-appropriate sticker activities for young girls?

For younger girls, simple activities like sticker matching games or creating sticker scenes are great options. You can also have them decorate pre-cut shapes with stickers or make their own sticker jewelry. For older girls, more complex activities like creating sticker photo frames or designing their own stickers are fun and engaging.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products for sticker activities?

Definitely! Pampered Chef has a variety of products that can be used for sticker fun. Our mini spatulas and spreaders are perfect for little hands to spread glue or paint for sticker collages. Our stoneware can also be used as a base for sticker scenes or as a canvas for creating unique sticker designs.

5. How can I make the sticker fun experience more interactive for little girls?

One idea is to have a sticker scavenger hunt, where the girls have to find and collect specific stickers hidden around the room. You can also have a "sticker swap" where the girls can trade stickers with each other. Another fun idea is to have a sticker storytelling activity, where each girl creates a sticker scene and then tells a story based on their design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchefqueen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pamperedchefqueen
  • wadesgirl