• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultants: Website Timelines & Requirements

In summary, after the first $1,250 in personal commissionable sales is met, new consultants can have their own websites. They must be finished with their 90-day free trial of the website before getting PWS orders.
Kelly8
Hey all!
When can new consultants get their own websites? Do they have to wait 90 days?

they can pay for one as soon as they get their PC debit #

That's what I thought, but my new girl swore she read something that said she had to be finished with her 90 days. Thanks, I'll let her know!

I thought I just read in the policies that they have to turn in $1250 in sales before getting a PWS.

Page 7 of the consultant policy guide:New Consultants and Online Ordering
• Participation in Online Ordering
Any Consultant can subscribe to a Personal Web
Site. You must submit at least $1,250 in personal
commissionable sales before you can receive O
and R orders.
• Wedding Registry
You must submit at least $1,250 in personal
commissionable sales and provide an e-mail address, to
participate in the Wedding Registry program.

you can still subscribe to the PWS and get show orders before reaching $1250.

I already closed the policy page and forgot to look up what O and R orders are. What are they?

JAE said:
I already closed the policy page and forgot to look up what O and R orders are. What are they?

Online and Registry

After they qualify, they get to try out having a website for FREE for 90 days!

Sandi

You can pay for a PWS as soon as you have a PC Debit or Credit card. It can be used for Shows created on the PWS - so she can have the Cooking/Catalog Shows on her PWS for guests to order under a show. But until the $1250 in sales is reached, Individual Orders (O) and Wedding Registries (R) will not be available. And if she gets the $1250 in sales in the first 90-days, she'll get a 3-month extension to her PWS subscription for FREE.

Thanks for the info.

1. What are the website requirements for new consultants?

New consultants are required to have an active personal website within 30 days of joining Pampered Chef. The website must feature their personal contact information, a headshot, and a brief bio. It should also include a link to the consultant's Personal Website (PWS) and the consultant's sponsor's PWS.

2. How long does it take for my personal website to go live?

Once you have completed the required steps, your personal website will typically go live within 24 hours. However, during busy periods, it may take up to 72 hours. If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to our consultant support team.

3. Can I customize my personal website?

Yes, you can customize your personal website with your own branding, photos, and content. However, please note that the website must still meet the requirements stated by Pampered Chef. You can find more information on the customization options in the consultant's back office.

4. Do I need to maintain my personal website regularly?

Yes, it is important to keep your personal website up to date and maintain it regularly. This includes updating your contact information, headshot, and bio as needed. You should also regularly check for any broken links or outdated information on your website.

5. Are there any fees for maintaining my personal website?

There are no additional fees for maintaining your personal website. The cost of your website is included in your consultant agreement and is covered by your commission. However, you may choose to upgrade your website to a premium version for additional features at an extra cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • VAGirlChef