• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Round Stone is Best for Making a Braid?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Medium Round Stone is the most recommended for making braids due to its 13-inch diameter. The Large Round Stone can also be used, but it may result in a less compact braid due to its 15-inch diameter. Using a round stone for making a braid distributes heat evenly and creates a crispy crust. The Small Round Stone is not recommended as it may not be large enough, and it is recommended to preheat the round stone before making a braid for best results.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I got the All the Best cookbook and was going to try my hand at making a braid.

I don't have the rectangle stone, however. I have the round stone with handles and the bar pan.

Which would work better for this shape?

Your bar pan will do just fine. Good luck with the braid.

Bar pan. :)

I use the bar pan for braids all the time! I would rather show that stone...more $$ and it shows the pan that's in the new consultant kit! Besides, that's my FAVORITE stone!!

I'm with Kelly on this as well - Love that barpan!

The bar pan, because on the round sometimes the juices leak out and make a mess of the oven!!

I agree with Kelly. Bar Pan. More $ and people can use it for so much more than the could a round stone or rectangle stone.

I agree with everyone else the bar pan. I love my large bar pan I made meatloaf just Friday night in it. I think it is Very versatile.

1. Which round stone is best for making a braid?

The Pampered Chef Medium Round Stone is the most recommended for making braids. It has a 13-inch diameter and is perfect for creating a larger braid or multiple smaller braids.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef Large Round Stone for making a braid?

Yes, the Large Round Stone can also be used for making a braid. However, it has a 15-inch diameter, so the braid may not be as compact as it would be on the Medium Round Stone.

3. What are the benefits of using a round stone for making a braid?

A round stone is ideal for making a braid because it distributes heat evenly, resulting in a more evenly baked braid. The stone also helps to create a crispy crust on the braid, making it even more delicious.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef Small Round Stone for making a braid?

The Small Round Stone is not recommended for making a braid as it has a 10-inch diameter. This may not be large enough to accommodate a full braid or multiple smaller braids.

5. Do I need to preheat the round stone before making a braid?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the round stone before using it to make a braid. This ensures that the stone is evenly heated and will result in a perfectly baked braid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • tgardner92102
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • deanna_g