• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success Stories of My Rockstar Recruits: Commissionable Sales and Promotions!

In summary, a recruit who signed seven months ago and is doing PC very part time around her full time job with the military is staying active every month with catalog shows and has only done five cooking shows. The commissionable sales on these cooking shows are as follows: #1 = $552.23, #2 = $331.70, #3 = $998.00, #4 = $1,030.96, #5 = over $1,800. Meanwhile, all of the speaker's recruits are doing well, with one potentially promoting to Team Leader and another submitting $2,500 in sales this month. Another recruit is already active and planning to sign after April 1, and another signed, had her first show
Sheila
Gold Member
Recruit #1 who signed 7 months ago & is doing PC VERY part time around her full time job with the military. She's staying active EVERY month with catalog shows & has only done FIVE cooking shows.

Commissionable sales on Cooking Shows:
  • #1 = $552.23
  • #2 = $331.70
  • #3 = $998.00 - the host had $1,000, she didn't realize that the Commissionable sales were under $1,000 until it popped up on Consultant Connection. She was quite disappointed. :(
  • #4 = $1,030.96
  • #5 = She just told me on the phone that she submitted her 5th one ... are you ready??? Over $1,800!!! :D

She's so proud of herself, as am I!!! :thumbup::thumbup: She beat my personal best!!! :D

All of my recruits are rock'n right now!!:
  • #2 (a Sr. Consultant) has a potential recruit who came to our cluster meeting last week & is super excited about signing. So she's probably about to promote to Team Leader (she has been working on the sales needed to get the title).
  • #3 (I had her to sign under #2 because I was sick that night & #2 did her show for me. #2 talked to #3 about joining. #3 ended up joining!) has already submitted $2,500 this month & is putting in 2 more tonight for $1,100. She's done $3,600 this month & she's doing it "part time" too!!! She's also active duty military. And she also has a recruit about to sign! They are working on the new recruit's kick off show in early April and the recruit is planning to sign after April 1 when she gets paid.
  • #4 just did a $500 show & has another show at the end of the month
  • #5 is brand new to the island, knows no one, but is already active this month with a potential recruit! They are working on the potential recruit's first show.
  • #6 signed on the 26th, had her 1st show on the 27th & was qualified on the 28th! 4 bookings, 1 of which plans to sign in mid April when her husband returns from a military thing.

:D I'm so proud of each & every one of them!!! :D

Wow! Those are fab stats indeed! Kudos and congrats to you and your team!

Lady with team stat's like that, you have the right to brag! :)

Wowza!! That's really awesome, Sheila! Congratulations to you and your team!

Congrats Shiela!! That is awesome!

Diane

Thanks ladies! They are all doing so well. I'm so happy for each & every one of them! :D

That's awesome, Sheila! I think the thing that impresses me the most with all that is where you are located. Just goes to show that even in an "isolated" market, there are enough customers to go around!

With people constantly rotating on & off the island, it's an ever changing market! There are constantly new customers. ;) And some of the ones who rotate off the island are still faithful & order online or host an online show. So that helps too! :D

that is awesome!

What is "Bragging on My Recruits!"?

"Bragging on My Recruits!" is a blog or website where you can share your success stories and achievements with your friends, family, and the world. It is a platform for showcasing the accomplishments of your recruits and the pride you have in them.

Who can join "Bragging on My Recruits!"?

Anyone who has recruits or members in any organization, whether it be a sports team, club, or military branch, can join "Bragging on My Recruits!". It is open to all individuals who want to share their recruits' achievements and inspire others.

How do I share my recruits' achievements on "Bragging on My Recruits!"?

You can share your recruits' achievements by creating a post on the website or blog. You can include photos, videos, and a brief description of their accomplishments. You can also share the link to your post on social media to reach a wider audience.

Is "Bragging on My Recruits!" free to join?

Yes, "Bragging on My Recruits!" is completely free to join. There are no membership fees or hidden charges. All you need to do is sign up and start sharing your recruits' achievements.

Can I share my own achievements on "Bragging on My Recruits!"?

No, "Bragging on My Recruits!" is specifically for sharing the accomplishments of your recruits or members. However, you can create a separate post to thank your mentors or coaches for helping you achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • tjb11675
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila