• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What motivated these 3 recruits to join my team in just 6 days?

In summary, three new consultants have joined Sheila's team. Sheila is congratulated for their success and encouraged to keep up the good work.
Sheila
Gold Member
This 50% off rebate opportunity was apparently too good of an incentive for them to ignore! :D
  • #1 signed on 2/20, is new to the area & looking for her 1st show.
  • #2 signed on 2/23 & has a Catalog Show for a little over $300 that she'll submit before midnight so she'll be "active" for Feb. She already has shows lined up for March and went with me to a show today to observe. A guest asked for a May show - since I'll be in the states on vacation, I gave that booking to my recruit.
  • #3 signed on 2/26 & told me that she had 4 potential bookings here on the island and one in Texas! She held her first show on 2/27, collected more outside orders & as of 2/28 is qualified! :sing: She had 4 bookings at her show and one of them took the recruiting material & wants to sign in 6 weeks when her hubby returns from deployment. She wants the built-in-babysitter so that she can concentrate on her first 30/90 days and earn lots of incentives! :D

Sounds like a great group of new consultants! Congratulations!!

Sheila said:
#3 signed on 2/26 & told me that she had 4 potential bookings here on the island and one in Texas! She held her first show on 2/27, collected more outside orders & as of 2/28 is qualified!

Holy cow! Talk about getting on the fast track! :eek:

OMG!!!! You are phenominal! Congratulations.

Congratulations!!

Ok Sheila....how big is your area that you conduct business? You are on a very small island, yes? and yet you can pull out sales and recruiting numbers that just are incredible! And folks are worried about "market saturation" HA! Are you island hopping or something? ;)Congratulations!!

otisbg said:

Couldn't have said it better, so I borrowed her line! :D

Congrats Sheila! I've been loving the success stories! Whoo Hoo!

Sheila great job! That is so wonderful. For an island, and all your sales, there is plenty of room for more on your team. Great work!

Congrats Sheila, that is awesome I was floored when I signed up 2 consultants this weekend and I have more on the line it seems like we are in a recruiting freenzy !!!! Keep up the great work.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
otisbg said:

Couldn't have said it better, so I borrowed her line! :D

Congrats Sheila! I've been loving the success stories! Whoo Hoo!

I'm not talking them into this! LOL

#1 came by my booth & said she was a consultant & new on the island, but inactive. I encouraged her to go home & get active before the end of the month. She asked about switching over to me, because she didn't feel like she had been trained by her current recruiter. I explained that it wasn't possible, but volunteered to be her unofficial hospitality person here on the island. I invited her to our cluster meetings & told her to call or e-mail any time that she had a question. Her husband was standing there with her. They both left super motivated. She got home, tried to sign in on Consultant's corner & couldn't. She realized it had been over 6 months, so she called & asked how to sign up under me. I went through the steps to verify that she wasn't just doing a typo on her consultant # or password, but she was adamant that it had been past the 6 month point. So she went to my web page right then & filled out the agreement.

#2 is a past consultant. She expressed some interest, then said no. Then out of the blue, called back as a maybe. She asked for me to e-mail some info for her husband to see. Before the night was over, her "maybe" was a "yes" and she signed up too.

#3 was a guest at a show. She said no to consultant info & then booked a show. Red flags went up when she kept talking & said that she thought she would like being a consultant, but that she is active duty & just didn't have time. (For those of you who don't know, here are the pay grades for military: E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, E7, E8, E9, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, O1, O2, O3, O4, O5, O6, O7, O8, O9, O10) At the time, I only had 3 on my team, so I told her "I have 3 on my team so far, 2 are military, 1 is an O3." It took her about 1 second to react. She stuck out her hand & said "give me the packet". She took it home, reviewed it & told me the next day that she wanted to sign. I encouraged her to wait until just before her show so that she could maximize her 30 & 90 day benefits. I wondered if she would change her mind in the interim, but I think it gave her time to really prepare & start strong because she not only listened, she performed! She is super happy that she made about $290 this weekend in commission, plus 50% kit credit back AND 100 Pampered Chef Dollars! :D I think it's a great motivation for her to see that she CAN do this and be active duty too! She has enough bookings right now that I think it will be fairly easy for her to get the booking snowball rolling! :D

I give you a big WAHOO!

What is "Brag: 3 Recruits in 6 Days!"?

"Brag: 3 Recruits in 6 Days!" is a program that helps individuals or organizations effectively recruit and onboard new members within a short period of time, specifically three recruits in six days.

Who can benefit from "Brag: 3 Recruits in 6 Days!"?

"Brag: 3 Recruits in 6 Days!" is beneficial for anyone who is looking to grow their team or organization quickly and efficiently. This can include businesses, clubs, non-profits, and even individuals looking to build a team for a specific project or endeavor.

What does the program include?

The program includes step-by-step guides, templates, and tools to help you attract, recruit, and onboard new members. It also includes tips and strategies for maintaining a successful team in the long run.

How does "Brag: 3 Recruits in 6 Days!" work?

The program follows a proven system that focuses on leveraging social media, networking, and other resources to attract potential recruits. It also provides guidance on effectively communicating with and onboarding new members to ensure their success within the team.

Is there a guarantee for success?

While we cannot guarantee a specific outcome, the program has been tested and proven to be successful in helping individuals and organizations quickly recruit and onboard new members. However, the success ultimately depends on the effort and dedication put into implementing the strategies and techniques provided in the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies