• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bracelet and Charms

In summary, the bracelets and charms are made of high-quality stainless steel, with some charms having enamel or rhinestone accents. The bracelets can be personalized with different charms and can also be engraved. They come in a standard size of 7 inches but are adjustable, and the charms also come in various sizes. The materials used are hypoallergenic, but it is recommended to check for any potential allergens. The charms can also be used on other jewelry pieces, although they may not fit or look the same on non-Pampered Chef items.
ChefSandyK
I thought I would wear mine, since I have another charm bracelet and wear it all the time. The reality is, I'm just not wearing it, though. I started in August, so I earned all charms after and including. Anyone interested?

Have a great day,
Sandy

how much would you like for it

How much do you want for it?I am interested in the bracelet, how did you earn that? Was there a promotion for it? Thanks

Andrea Martinez-Ayala
Consultant 470565
Perkasie, PA :)

Anyone NOT a size 6??? "Bracelet Links"I have about 18 extra blank links for a PC bracelet. I am NOT a small size & my wrist is not your average 7 1/2". So, if you, like me... need some more room on your bracelet... let me know, I'd be happy to share!
:rolleyes:

Watch Face???I have worn my bracelet only a couple of times. I would wear it more if it were a watch. Anyone earn the watch face but not using it? I'd love to see if we could make a deal :D

I'm not looking to make money on the bracelet...I'd probably just ask what they told us they were worth for tax purposes...email me if you are intersted. Thanks. :)

Heritage Home Charm AvailableAnyone want it?

What materials are the bracelets and charms made of?

The bracelets and charms are made of high-quality stainless steel, making them durable and long-lasting. Some charms may also have enamel or rhinestone accents for added style.

Can the bracelets and charms be personalized?

Yes, the bracelets can be customized with different charms to create a unique look. Some charms also have space for engraving, allowing for personalization with names, dates, or special messages.

What sizes are available for the bracelets?

The bracelets come in a standard size of 7 inches, but they are adjustable to fit different wrist sizes. The charms also come in various sizes and can be added or removed to adjust the fit of the bracelet.

Are the bracelets and charms hypoallergenic?

Yes, the bracelets and charms are made of hypoallergenic materials, making them safe for those with sensitive skin. However, we always recommend checking the product information for any potential allergens.

Can the charms be used on other jewelry pieces?

While the charms are specifically designed for our bracelets, they can also be used on other jewelry pieces such as necklaces or anklets. However, please note that the charms may not fit or look the same on non-Pampered Chef jewelry items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • dlrenfro
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies