• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Complete Your Kitchen with Bracelet and Charms - Only $225 for the Set!

In summary, the "Complete Your Kitchen with Bracelet and Charms" set includes a silver charm bracelet and 5 kitchen-themed charms made of high-quality, tarnish-resistant sterling silver. Additional charms can be purchased from the website, including seasonal and limited edition options. While the bracelet is durable enough for everyday wear, it is recommended to remove it before cooking to avoid potential damage. Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for a discount on the set when purchasing for themselves.
trps
Silver Member
I would love to sell these together but will sell apart
Together $225Bracelet $10
Apple Wedger $35
Mix n chop $25
Chopper$25
Spice Turn about $35
Stock pot $35
Quick Stir Pitcher $35
Mixing bowls $35
Director charm-Trivet $35

Last edited:
i would love the mixing bowls and spice turn about... why are they all different prices though?

ChefJen2012 said:
i would love the mixing bowls and spice turn about... why are they all different prices though?

That's what they go for.... PM me your address and I will get a paypal total for you with shipping

Did you sell your Mix n Chop charm?

What comes in the "Complete Your Kitchen with Bracelet and Charms" set?

The set includes a silver charm bracelet and 5 different kitchen-themed charms, including a spatula, whisk, measuring cups, rolling pin, and cooking pot.

Can I purchase additional charms for my bracelet?

Yes, you can purchase individual charms from our website to add to your bracelet. We also offer seasonal and limited edition charms throughout the year.

What is the material of the bracelet and charms?

The bracelet and charms are made of high-quality, tarnish-resistant sterling silver. The charms are also accented with colorful enamel to add a touch of fun to your kitchen accessory.

Can I wear the bracelet while cooking?

While the bracelet is made to withstand everyday wear and tear, we recommend removing it before cooking to avoid any potential damage from heat or food splatters.

Is the "Complete Your Kitchen with Bracelet and Charms" set eligible for our consultant discount?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can receive a discount on the set when purchasing it for yourself. Please contact your team leader or customer service for more information on how to apply your discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • doughmama