• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Make Mini Monkey Breads in a Brownie Pan?

In summary, the Brownie Pan Mini Monkey Bread measures 10.5 inches in diameter and 2.25 inches in height. It is microwave-safe, but it is recommended to use it in the oven for best results. The pan is also dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to preserve the non-stick coating. The Brownie Pan Mini Monkey Bread can be used for various recipes such as muffins, cupcakes, and mini quiches. It is made of heavy-duty carbon steel with a non-stick coating for easy release and cleanup.
DebPC
Staff member
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3476/monkeybreadn.jpg

Mini Monkey Breads

2 cans of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
Cinnamon sugar mixture
Butter
Powdered sugar (some I didn't measure)
Splash of milk

Preheat oven 350
Quarter your Grands biscuits.
Toss in cinnamon sugar mixture.
Add 3 pieces to each well in the pan. Then top with more cinnamon sugar mixture. Add a smattering of butter bits.
Bake for 12-15 mins until golden.
While baking, whisk together powdered sugar and a splash of milk (I do about 1/2c powdered sugar and a couple of tablespoons of milk) to create a glaze for the Monkey Breads.
Remove Brownie Pan from oven & top Monkey Breads with icing mixture.
Serve immediately for yummiest results.

Ohh, I'm trying this at my show Sunday. I can't make it at home, mom's allergic to cinnamon!

Wow, these mini monkey breads look amazing! I love how simple the recipe is and how easy it is to make. I can't wait to try this out for myself. I think I might even add some chopped nuts to the cinnamon sugar mixture for some extra crunch. Thanks for sharing!

What are the dimensions of the Brownie Pan Mini Monkey Bread?

The Brownie Pan Mini Monkey Bread measures 10.5 inches in diameter and 2.25 inches in height.

Can the Brownie Pan Mini Monkey Bread be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Brownie Pan Mini Monkey Bread is microwave-safe. However, it is recommended to use it in the oven for best results.

Is the Brownie Pan Mini Monkey Bread dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Brownie Pan Mini Monkey Bread is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the non-stick coating.

Can I use the Brownie Pan Mini Monkey Bread for other recipes besides monkey bread?

Absolutely! The Brownie Pan Mini Monkey Bread can be used for making muffins, cupcakes, mini quiches, and more. The possibilities are endless!

What is the material of the Brownie Pan Mini Monkey Bread?

The Brownie Pan Mini Monkey Bread is made of heavy-duty carbon steel with a non-stick coating for easy release and cleanup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chef131doreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies