• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Perfectly Cook Lean Meat with Our Deep Dish Baker and Baking Bowl

In summary, the conversation is about recommending the Deep Dish Baker and Baking Bowl to hunters' wives. The speaker mentions that lean meats like rabbit and venison can be cooked to perfection in these stoneware pieces. They also mention bringing the Rect Baker and Rect Lid/Bowl to shows and explaining how they can be bought separately or as a set. The speaker also highlights the benefits of using the glazed stones and how they can be used to cook various meats without adding any liquids. They mention their personal experience with using these pieces and how it saves time and effort in the cooking process. The speaker also talks about the versatility of the DDB and how it can be used for making desserts and other dishes in the microwave. They emphasize the cost
DebPC
Staff member
Recomend our Deep Dish Baker and Baking Bowl to hunters wives. Lean meat like rabbit, venison, etc. cook to perection in them.

Selling DDB and Baking BowlI always bring the Stoneware Bowl and Glazed DDB to my shows and talk about them extensively. (I even keep the Rect Baker and Rect Lid/Bowl out in the car, because alot of people ask to see it). I tell them they can buy them separately or as a set. Then plug in how to get it as a 1/2 price combo by having their own show. Then I also plug in about the glazed stones too. I tell them if they want the worlds best chicken (and if they like the rotisserie? chickens at Pick n Save), they will love this set. (to de-bone a chicken, I pretend to hold up a chicken and shake the legs, and all the meat will literally fall right off. That always gets a good laugh.) Beef roast, pork roast, chicken, Thanksgiving turkey, you name it. All you have to do is put the meat in, your favorite seasoning, set it, and forget it. (I call this my Ron Popeil stuff!!!) No need to add liquids EVER! To sell the baker and lid bowl, I tell them to make the most tender BBQ ribs, all they have to do is put a couple racks of raw ribs in the bottom, a whole bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's, cover it, set it and forget it. They will need a big spatula to get them out about an hour later, because they will be falling apart.

I ask them when they take the metal lids off their current roaster, or take off the tinfoil, if their is water dripping everywhere, and everyone shakes their head yes. I explain with our sets they won't have that happening, reason being, all the condensation builds up, hits the stone, and drips right back down on top of the meats, creating a rain forest/basting effect. They love that part! I explain I'm cooking like my mother used to, but in half the time. My mother used to brown the roast on the stove top first, put it in the oven uncovered at one temperature, add the vegetables later, then cover it, lower the temp, keep checking if it's drying up, and on, and on, and on... Now with my Ron Popeil stuff, I can do one step cooking. I can set my Clock/Timer and go on a bike ride with my son, and not worry about it. I also tell them to do the math, and if they see they are spending $50-60 to make a chicken in once a month, think again. The pieces can be inverted, so you can put a casserole or baked beans in the bowl, and use the DDB as a lid. You can turn the bowl over and make a bread bowl like Perkin's does, without paying the high price. Then I explain you can put the DDB in the microwave (along with all our other pieces that fit) and make some nice desserts such as Mom's Apple Crisp without heating up the kitchen in the summer. I also use the DDB for my Saturday morning cinnamon rolls, chicken parmesan, quiche, left overs, you name it. I sell alot of these sets I think because I do take the time to discuss all of this. I tell them if they can only afford one piece tonight (if they don't want to book a party, and get it for free or 50% off) that they can call me in a month or two and order the top piece to go with it. Sorry so long, but I really love talking about these sets, and I sell lots of them.

Yvonne Rabe

Dear fellow hunters' wives,Are you tired of struggling to cook lean meats like rabbit and venison to perfection? Look no further than our Deep Dish Baker and Baking Bowl! These versatile kitchen tools are perfect for cooking lean meats, ensuring they come out tender and juicy every time.The Deep Dish Baker is designed to evenly distribute heat, allowing your meat to cook thoroughly without drying out. The Baking Bowl is perfect for marinating your meat before cooking, infusing it with flavor and keeping it moist and tender.Not only are these tools great for cooking lean meats, but they are also perfect for making hearty stews, casseroles, and even desserts. Their durable and high-quality construction makes them a must-have in any kitchen.So why struggle with tough and dry lean meats when you can easily achieve perfection with our Deep Dish Baker and Baking Bowl? Give them a try and see the difference they make in your cooking. Happy hunting!Sincerely,

1. What is the Bowl and Deep Dish Baker made of?

The Bowl and Deep Dish Baker is made of stoneware, a type of oven-safe ceramic material that is known for its durability and ability to distribute heat evenly.

2. Can I use the Bowl and Deep Dish Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Bowl and Deep Dish Baker is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is important to follow the recommended usage and care instructions to ensure the best results.

3. How do I clean the Bowl and Deep Dish Baker?

The Bowl and Deep Dish Baker is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to maintain its quality. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the stoneware surface.

4. What is the capacity of the Bowl and Deep Dish Baker?

The Bowl and Deep Dish Baker has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it suitable for dishes that serve 4-6 people.

5. Can I use the Bowl and Deep Dish Baker in the oven?

Yes, the Bowl and Deep Dish Baker is oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures. It is perfect for baking casseroles, roasting vegetables, and making desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • catlwilles
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefDi