• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bountiful Brunch Pizza Recipe: Anyone Have It?

In summary, the recipe calls for microwaving the eggs before topping with the cheeses and vegetables. The eggs should be cooked until they are "fully cooked" and the cheese should be melted.
heat123
Silver Member
I am doing a brunch show and needed the recipe for this one from SB Fall 02' anyone have it?

thanks in advance!

I found this recipe on joyces fine cooking website. I'm assuming its the same one you're looking for since it was under PC recipes:

Bountiful Brunch Pizza

1 pkg. frozen hash browns, thawed
1 egg beaten

Topping:
7 eggs
1/2 c milk
salt and pepper
1 c chopped ham
1/2 c mushrooms
1/4 c chopped onion
1/4 c green pepper, chopped
1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese

Combine potatoes and egg. Salt and Pepper it and spread on the baking stone. Pat down. Bake 20 minutes at 400. Whisk eggs and milk and season them. Cook. Spread cooked eggs evenly over potatoes. Top with the toppings and cheese. Return to the oven to bake 10 minutes more.

thank you!I will add it to my brunch recipe options!

thanks again!

? Bountiful brunc pizzareadig the directions from this thread: it says to cook the eggs but how? on the stove or in the microwave? How cooked are they supposed to be? Fully or paritial since you put back in the oven once you have topped the crust with egg mixture.?? :confused:

I'm making this for a brunch this weekend! Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated :)

It's probably too late . . .Scramble the eggs. I used to do that in my batter bowl but now that I have cookware, I'd use a skillet.

I haven't made this in awhile. . .perhaps I will for my upcoming Saturday morning show!

I have made this a couple of times and everyone loves it.

You can scramble the eggs in the large micro cooker. All you need to do is wisk the eggs and milk, micro on high for 3 minutes, whisk again and then micro it for a minute or two more. They are so light and fluffy.

One more suggestion would be to use red bell pepper instead of green to give it a little bit more color.

1. What ingredients do I need for Bountiful Brunch Pizza?

To make Bountiful Brunch Pizza, you will need 1 pizza crust, 6 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon, 1/2 cup diced bell pepper, and 1/4 cup diced red onion.

2. Can I use a different type of crust for this pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of pizza crust for this recipe. However, we recommend using a pre-made refrigerated crust for convenience.

3. How long does it take to prepare Bountiful Brunch Pizza?

The total preparation time for this recipe is about 30 minutes. This includes cooking the crust, scrambling the eggs, and assembling the pizza.

4. Can I make this pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the pizza ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. However, we recommend baking it within 24 hours for best results.

5. Can I customize this recipe with different toppings?

Absolutely! Bountiful Brunch Pizza is versatile and can be customized with your favorite toppings such as sausage, ham, mushrooms, or spinach. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefTena
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefDode
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDode
  • meganmcg