1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bountiful brunch pizza anyone?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I am doing a brunch show and needed the recipe for this one from SB Fall 02' anyone have it?

thanks in advance!

Jan 4, 2006
  2. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I found this recipe on joyces fine cooking website. I'm assuming its the same one you're looking for since it was under PC recipes:

Bountiful Brunch Pizza

1 pkg. frozen hash browns, thawed
    1 egg beaten

Topping:
    7 eggs
    1/2 c milk
    salt and pepper
    1 c chopped ham
    1/2 c mushrooms
    1/4 c chopped onion
    1/4 c green pepper, chopped
    1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese

Combine potatoes and egg. Salt and Pepper it and spread on the baking stone. Pat down. Bake 20 minutes at 400. Whisk eggs and milk and season them. Cook. Spread cooked eggs evenly over potatoes. Top with the toppings and cheese. Return to the oven to bake 10 minutes more.

Jan 4, 2006
  3. heat123

thank you!

I will add it to my brunch recipe options!

thanks again!

Jan 4, 2006
  4. heat123

? Bountiful brunc pizza

readig the directions from this thread: it says to cook the eggs but how? on the stove or in the microwave? How cooked are they supposed to be? Fully or paritial since you put back in the oven once you have topped the crust with egg mixture.?? :confused:

I'm making this for a brunch this weekend! Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated :)

Feb 9, 2006
  5. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

It's probably too late . . .

Scramble the eggs. I used to do that in my batter bowl but now that I have cookware, I'd use a skillet.

I haven't made this in awhile. . .perhaps I will for my upcoming Saturday morning show!

Feb 11, 2006
  6. cookinmelissa

cookinmelissa Novice Member

I have made this a couple of times and everyone loves it.

You can scramble the eggs in the large micro cooker. All you need to do is wisk the eggs and milk, micro on high for 3 minutes, whisk again and then micro it for a minute or two more. They are so light and fluffy.

One more suggestion would be to use red bell pepper instead of green to give it a little bit more color.

Feb 11, 2006
Have something to add?