• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Bountiful Breakfast Pizza Recipe

In summary, the Bountiful Breakfast Pizza is a delicious and customizable dish that can be made with a pre-made pizza crust, eggs, cheese, bacon or sausage, and a variety of vegetables. To cook it, preheat your oven, partially cook the crust, add the toppings, and bake until crispy and melted. The pizza can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or frozen for future meals. Variations can be made with different crusts, meats, and toppings to suit personal preferences.
ChefDode
Can anyone provide the recipe for Bountiful Breakfast Pizza? I hear it's an oldie but a goodie. Thanks!

Found this online...It's from the Stoneware Sensations cookbook, which I have, but I'm too lazy to retype the whole thing :DBountiful Brunch PizzaCrust:
1 pkg. (24 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown patties, thawed and broken apart
1 egg, beaten
salt and ground black pepper to tasteEgg Topping:
7 eggs
1/2 cup milk
Salt and ground black pepper to taste(optional)
1 cup chopped ham
1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup green onion slices
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese.Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover 15" round baking stone with sheet of parchment paper.For crust, combine potatoes, egg, salt and pepper in classic 2 Qt. batter bowl; mix well. Spread potato mixture into 14" circle on prepared stone; pat down with back of spoon. Bake 10 minutes; remove from oven.For egg topping, whisk eggs and milk in 1 Qt. batter bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Microwave on high 3 minutes; stir. Microwave an additonal 3 minutes; stir. Spread cooked egg mixture evenly over potato crust; top with ham, mushrooms, green onion and bell pepper. Sprinkle with cheese.Return to oven. Bake 10 minutes. To serve, cut into wedges with pizza cutter.Yield: 10 servings.

Thank you very much!

What are the ingredients for the Bountiful Breakfast Pizza?

The Bountiful Breakfast Pizza contains a pre-made pizza crust, eggs, cheese, bacon or sausage, and your choice of vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms.

How do I cook the Bountiful Breakfast Pizza?

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the pre-made pizza crust on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. In a separate pan, cook the bacon or sausage and vegetables. Whisk the eggs and pour them over the partially cooked crust. Add the cooked bacon or sausage and vegetables on top, followed by shredded cheese. Bake for an additional 12-15 minutes until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.

Can I make the Bountiful Breakfast Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Bountiful Breakfast Pizza ahead of time. Prepare the pizza as instructed, but do not bake it. Instead, cover it with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, remove the plastic wrap and bake the pizza as directed.

What variations can I make to the Bountiful Breakfast Pizza?

The Bountiful Breakfast Pizza is a versatile dish that can be customized to your preferences. You can use a different type of crust, such as a gluten-free or whole wheat option. You can also swap out the bacon or sausage for ham or turkey. Additionally, you can add any vegetables or toppings of your choice, such as spinach, tomatoes, or avocado.

Can I freeze the Bountiful Breakfast Pizza?

Yes, you can freeze the Bountiful Breakfast Pizza. After baking, let the pizza cool completely, then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe bag or container. When ready to eat, thaw the pizza in the refrigerator overnight and bake it in the oven at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefmichelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • amandamnorris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nonfatlatte007