• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Team in Rural Minnesota?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Team is a group of consultants who sell high-quality kitchen tools and products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. To join the team in rural Minnesota, one can reach out to a local consultant or sign up online through the company's website. It is possible to join the team even if you live in a small town or community, as long as you have a desire to sell and share the products. While travel can be beneficial, it is not a requirement for success as a Pampered Chef consultant. Joining the team has had a positive impact on many individuals' lives, providing self-confidence, organization skills, and opportunities for earning income and enjoying products and recipes.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I live in Northern Minnesota, right on the Canadian Border! Mostly smaller towns and communities. I do offer my willingness to travel, even 7 hours (mostly to visit friends, family, and of course go shopping and eat in Great Restaraunts!).
I started PC 5 years ago, after we prayed about it for a month or two. We feel it has been one of the BEST things I could have done for myself as well as our family.
Not only have I gained Self-Confidence, but I'm much more organized too! Yeah! :D
I wanted to help contribute to our budget, I really wanted to remodel the kitchen. Well, after 5 years, we have altered our plans -we are building a NEW HOME in the Spring! :D YEAH! :D
Our children enjoy doing 'Paid Jobs' for PC! They also enjoy most of the recipes!
I'm looking forward to getting to know my sister/fellow consultants!
Your Sister In Christ,
Veronica Worth

Nice to meet you! I live in Florida. The complete opposite of you! I envy your cold weather. i know i am crazy. But I live in a place where it is over 80 for 90% of the year and gets down to 40 degrees for a few nights in January. Christmas day is usually in the 70's or 80's. Doesnt put you in the Christmas mood.

Hi Sarah!
I've been to Naples a few times!
Very pretty!
My In-Laws 'Winter' in Punta Gorda. We travel down for a visit anytime between Jan-Mar. We've gone down the last three years, but last year we decided, as a Christmas gift, to take the kids to Disney World!
I prefer the warmer temps myself! It is only 52 degrees now and I'm chilled!
I just may have to go lay in a tanning bed to get warmed through!
Veronica

Hi Veronica,

Just wanted to welcome you to the board! I tried to say hello three times yesterday, but kept getting distracted and somehow would inadvertently delete/lose my messages before sending them!

Thanks for posting what Pampered Chef has done for you! It's so encouraging to hear. How old are your children? My two boys are too young to help...maybe in another couple years!

By the way, I just picked up a book by Bruce Wilkinson, "A Life that God Rewards", which I think follows his book "The Prayer of Jabez". Found it at the Dollar store! List price is $10.99. (Just reminded me, when I saw the quote at the bottom of your signature)

Have fun surfing and reading the posts!

Welcome to the board Veronica! Have you done the Disney trip yet or is that in the coming year? My parents also have a winter place near Naples and we're dabbling with the idea of taking a side trip to Disney when we go this spring (usually around March). Our kids are 2 and almost 5 so we figured we'd just get our feet wet and go for 2-3 days or something. My husband and I have never been to Disneyworld in our lives, so it would be an experience for all of us. I'm sure it'll be an overwhelming one!!!:D

Welcome from another MN consultant!

I'm an hr north of the cities but my upline is in the Thief River Falls area. All the gals up there do very well but do usually drive a minimum of 1 hr to all shows.

this site is a great resource!

Have a great day!

1. What is the Pampered Chef Team?

The Pampered Chef Team is a group of consultants who sell high-quality kitchen tools and products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

2. How can I join the Pampered Chef Team in rural Minnesota?

You can join the Pampered Chef Team in rural Minnesota by reaching out to a local consultant or by signing up online through the company's website. You can also contact the Pampered Chef corporate office for more information.

3. Can I join the Pampered Chef Team if I live in a small town or community?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that can be successful in both small and large communities. As long as you have a desire to sell and share the products with others, you can be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Do I need to be able to travel to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

While travel can be beneficial for reaching a wider customer base, it is not a requirement for success as a Pampered Chef consultant. Many consultants are successful by hosting in-home cooking demonstrations and utilizing online sales and social media to reach customers.

5. How has joining the Pampered Chef Team impacted your life?

Joining the Pampered Chef Team has had a positive impact on my life in many ways. It has given me self-confidence, improved my organization skills, and allowed me to contribute to our household income. It has also provided opportunities for my children to earn money and enjoy the products and recipes. Overall, it has been a rewarding and fulfilling experience for myself and my family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Marilyn Taylor
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Heather Graves