• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Booths: Insider Tips and Handouts for Maximum Success

In summary, "Booths Build Business" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help independent consultants grow their business through setting up booths at various events. To sign up, simply contact your consultant or visit the website. Participation offers benefits such as reaching a larger audience, making sales and earning commission, and meeting potential customers and team members. Bring a variety of products and be prepared to engage with visitors. To make the most out of the program, have a well-stocked and visually appealing booth, engage with visitors, and follow up with leads. Set a clear goal for the event.
lrice
I just listened to the CD Booths Build Business. Lots of great info! Does anyone have the handouts??? I love to see what they do!! I have a booth on Sunday and really need to get some bookings.

That CD is from the Supply Order right?

I have two of them from Donna recently. I can't access my email at work. PM me so that I'll have a reminder when I get home to come post them.

Yes, it is from the supply order. I'll pm you too! Thanks!

Ok, here's what I have.

Attachments

• Checklist_for_Fair_Coordinator.doc
    26 KB · Views: 359
  • ChecklistforFairParticipants.doc
    22 KB · Views: 367
  • Fairboothcoupon.doc
    75 KB · Views: 764
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Is there a transcript for this CD? I am deaf so obviously can't listen to the CD.Let me know,Thanks!

I loved the recipe handout idea. I am in the process of customizing the idea by putting the recipe on one side, the coupons and my personal info. on the other.

Since I am brand new, instead of asking for referrals, I put in a free mini-serving spatula for placing a $25.00 order. Might cost me, but can help get me started.

Keep em' coming, am watching for more ideas to learn from!
:thumbup:

What is "Booths Build Business"?

"Booths Build Business" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help independent consultants grow their business. It involves setting up booths at various events, such as fairs, trade shows, and community gatherings, to showcase and sell our products and recruit new customers and team members.

How do I sign up for "Booths Build Business"?

To sign up for "Booths Build Business," simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find upcoming events in your area. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef office for more information and assistance with signing up.

What are the benefits of participating in "Booths Build Business"?

"Booths Build Business" offers several benefits for consultants, including the opportunity to reach a larger audience and gain exposure for your business, the chance to make sales and earn commission on those sales, and the potential to meet and recruit new customers and team members.

What do I need to bring to a "Booths Build Business" event?

It is recommended to bring a variety of Pampered Chef products to display and sell, as well as any marketing materials or business cards. It's also important to have a positive attitude and be prepared to engage with potential customers and team members.

How can I make the most out of "Booths Build Business"?

To make the most out of "Booths Build Business," it's important to have a well-stocked and visually appealing booth, engage with visitors and potential customers, and follow up with any leads or contacts made at the event. It's also helpful to have a clear goal in mind, whether it's making a certain number of sales or recruiting a specific number of team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • richardson3
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies