• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth @ Women's Conference

In summary, the women's conference is free, but they ask for a percentage of any sales. There will be no cost for the booth, but they have asked for a table fee. However, if someone orders one of the specials, they'll get a 10% host benefit and the original customer will save even more money.
winklermom
I've have been asked if I would like to have a booth at a women's conference that our denomination hosts every year for the women in our state. There will be no cost for the booth, however, they have asked for a percentage of any sales on that day. Since there will be women from all over our state, booking a lot of shows (cooking) may not be an option. I will certainly be offering catalog shows but we all know that they can be "iffy".

I have thought about taking a few things to sample, such as sauces w/cream cheese, dips and possibly some oil dipping seasoning & bread.

Since I've never done a booth, any suggestions about how to proceed with this will be greatly appreciated.

So what's wrong with taking orders and having sales from it? Turn it into a show, girl! But you can certainly book shows locally....there will probably be a lot of women that attend locally...

I think its a great opportunity! Especially cuz its free!!!!! I got invited to an event in our area - they said they have been looking for a PC person for years.....I was soooooooo excited....they emailed me the info & its $150 for a table!?!?! Are you kidding me!!!!! That is insane! I could see forking out $40 maybe....but I just think $150 is way tooooo high!
I would take a few of your top selling items, maybe some sauces/dips for tasting & put on a big flashy smile! You got this girl! Pass out old catalogs to all of them w/your website on them! That way they can look at all the products & then shop from your website!

Nanisu said:
So what's wrong with taking orders and having sales from it? Turn it into a show, girl! But you can certainly book shows locally....there will probably be a lot of women that attend locally...

I plan to make it a show but since it's in March and one of the guest specials will be the Grill Pan/Press set for $149, I'm thinking that if someone orders that, I'll add a SBRB to it and let it be there on show. :love: They will get the host benefit of 10% off for a year and if anyone else from their church would like to place an order, I can add it to that show which will help the original customer out even more, plus it will help on the direct shipping expense. ;)

Any other tips, ideas or advice would be welcomed.

Hello there! Congratulations on being invited to have a booth at the women's conference! It's a great opportunity to showcase your products to a wide audience. As for the percentage of sales, I understand your concern about not being able to book a lot of shows at the event. One suggestion would be to offer special discounts or promotions for orders placed at the event. This could entice attendees to make a purchase on the spot. Additionally, offering samples and having products available for purchase at the booth can also help generate sales. It's always a good idea to have a variety of products on display, including your top sellers and new products. As for catalog shows, you could offer attendees the option to take a catalog with them and follow up with them after the event. Good luck with your booth and have fun showcasing your products!

What is the "Booth @ Women's Conference" event?

The "Booth @ Women's Conference" is an annual event where Pampered Chef sets up a booth to showcase our products and services to women attendees.

When and where is the "Booth @ Women's Conference" held?

The event is typically held in the spring or summer at various conference centers or convention halls across the country. Please check our website for specific dates and locations.

Is there a fee to attend the "Booth @ Women's Conference"?

There is no fee to visit the Pampered Chef booth at the Women's Conference. However, there may be a registration fee for the overall conference itself, which is organized by a separate entity.

What can I expect to see at the Pampered Chef booth?

At our booth, you can expect to see live demonstrations of our products, sample tasty recipes, and learn about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also shop for kitchen tools and gadgets, and speak with our consultants about joining the Pampered Chef team.

Do I need to make a purchase at the "Booth @ Women's Conference"?

No, there is no obligation to make a purchase at our booth. However, we do offer special discounts and promotions for attendees, so you may want to take advantage of those while you're there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • tvwalsh72