• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth @ Women's Conference

winklermom

Advanced Member
Oct 28, 2010
I've have been asked if I would like to have a booth at a women's conference that our denomination hosts every year for the women in our state. There will be no cost for the booth, however, they have asked for a percentage of any sales on that day. Since there will be women from all over our state, booking a lot of shows (cooking) may not be an option. I will certainly be offering catalog shows but we all know that they can be "iffy".

I have thought about taking a few things to sample, such as sauces w/cream cheese, dips and possibly some oil dipping seasoning & bread.

Since I've never done a booth, any suggestions about how to proceed with this will be greatly appreciated.

Nanisu

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2005
So what's wrong with taking orders and having sales from it? Turn it into a show, girl! But you can certainly book shows locally....there will probably be a lot of women that attend locally...

abigailhutch

Mar 28, 2010
I think its a great opportunity! Especially cuz its free!!!!! I got invited to an event in our area - they said they have been looking for a PC person for years.....I was soooooooo excited....they emailed me the info & its $150 for a table!?!?! Are you kidding me!!!!! That is insane! I could see forking out $40 maybe....but I just think $150 is way tooooo high!
I would take a few of your top selling items, maybe some sauces/dips for tasting & put on a big flashy smile! You got this girl! Pass out old catalogs to all of them w/your website on them! That way they can look at all the products & then shop from your website!

winklermom

Advanced Member
Oct 28, 2010
So what's wrong with taking orders and having sales from it? Turn it into a show, girl! But you can certainly book shows locally....there will probably be a lot of women that attend locally...

I plan to make it a show but since it's in March and one of the guest specials will be the Grill Pan/Press set for $149, I'm thinking that if someone orders that, I'll add a SBRB to it and let it be there on show. :love: They will get the host benefit of 10% off for a year and if anyone else from their church would like to place an order, I can add it to that show which will help the original customer out even more, plus it will help on the direct shipping expense. ;)

Any other tips, ideas or advice would be welcomed.