• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Dotted: Booth Tips & Tricks for Drawing Slips - Jessica's First Booth

In summary, the "Booth This Weekend" event is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase their products and services to potential customers in a fun and interactive way. The location and timing of the event may vary, but you can contact your local consultant or visit the website for more information. The event is free and open to the public, and children are welcome to attend with activities provided. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, the team at the event can provide more information or you can sign up on the website.
JDooley
I am doing my first booth this weekend and would like to set out a box for Drawing slips. does anyone have a template for dots paper to wrap it in or know where i can get some?

thanks!
Jessica

or you could wrap it in white and use stickers glue on colored dots?? That way you could place them where you want them. If you are trying to attract attention, it's cute. Otherwise, I sometimes use the trifle bowl or something like that even.

I also have used the Trifle Bowl for drawing slips, that way everyone can see another product. The SS Mixing Bowls also work well. I have recently found nice wrapping paper with dots at Walmart and Hallmark that I think would accomplish what you are looking for to wrap the box. Good luck with your booth this weekend!!

I used the classic batter bowl because it has a lid to keep them from blowing away!

I personally don't use any kind of container for it. I keep the drawing slips in the pocket of my apron. When I talk to someone and they are GENUINELY interested, I ask if they would like to be entered in my drawing for a Free Show. It doesn't totally prevent someone "just signing up" without ever planning on a show but it helps! To me, I would rather have 10 "good" leads than 50 drawing slips that end up being 10 leads!

Sorry for the late reply! thank you all for your great suggestions. this is my first booth so i feel a bit overwhelmed by it all and behind

1. What is the "Booth This Weekend" event all about?

The "Booth This Weekend" event is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase our products and services to potential customers in a fun and interactive way. It is a great way to connect with new people and share the benefits of our high-quality kitchen tools and cooking techniques.

2. Where and when is the "Booth This Weekend" event taking place?

The location and timing of the "Booth This Weekend" event may vary depending on the availability of our consultants and the local community events. To find out the exact details of the event, please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for upcoming events in your area.

3. Do I need to purchase tickets to attend the "Booth This Weekend" event?

No, there is no need to purchase tickets for the "Booth This Weekend" event. It is a free event open to the public. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of our products, you can do so at the event or through your consultant.

4. Can I bring my children to the "Booth This Weekend" event?

Yes, children are welcome to attend the "Booth This Weekend" event. We will have fun activities and games for kids to enjoy while their parents explore our products. However, please keep in mind that the event may be crowded and it is your responsibility to supervise your children at all times.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant at the "Booth This Weekend" event?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, our team at the "Booth This Weekend" event will be more than happy to provide you with more information and help you get started. You can also visit our website to learn more about the benefits of joining our team and to sign up as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • richardson3
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies