1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Booth this weekend

1. JDooley

JDooley Member

I am doing my first booth this weekend and would like to set out a box for Drawing slips. does anyone have a template for dots paper to wrap it in or know where i can get some?

thanks!
    Jessica

Mar 24, 2009
  2. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

or you could wrap it in white and use stickers glue on colored dots?? That way you could place them where you want them. If you are trying to attract attention, it's cute. Otherwise, I sometimes use the trifle bowl or something like that even.

Mar 24, 2009
  3. hollye44

hollye44 Member

I also have used the Trifle Bowl for drawing slips, that way everyone can see another product. The SS Mixing Bowls also work well. I have recently found nice wrapping paper with dots at Walmart and Hallmark that I think would accomplish what you are looking for to wrap the box. Good luck with your booth this weekend!!

Mar 24, 2009
  4. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

I used the classic batter bowl because it has a lid to keep them from blowing away!

Mar 24, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I personally don't use any kind of container for it. I keep the drawing slips in the pocket of my apron. When I talk to someone and they are GENUINELY interested, I ask if they would like to be entered in my drawing for a Free Show. It doesn't totally prevent someone "just signing up" without ever planning on a show but it helps! To me, I would rather have 10 "good" leads than 50 drawing slips that end up being 10 leads!

Mar 24, 2009
  6. JDooley

JDooley Member

Sorry for the late reply! thank you all for your great suggestions. this is my first booth so i feel a bit overwhelmed by it all and behind

Mar 26, 2009
Have something to add?