• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Festival Success: How I Organized and Ran a Profitable Home Party Event

Income:9 vendors signed up, 7 paid in advance, 6 showed up, 3 cancelled at the last minute. Profit from the vendor fees paid for the advertising and misc. supplies.$300 show plus plenty of cash and carry (I'm down to one
Dotty
Gold Member
Brag Alert!!

I organized and ran a Fall Festival for Home Parties. I'll attach my flyers for vendors and advertisements. Feel free to modify and use for your own.

Costs:
American Legion - $100 for a weeknight 4-7pm
$13.50 in advertising in our local EZshopper and Pennysaver
round plastic tablecloths 9 @ $1.50 (walmart)
cups and plates and spoons
pasta bake ingredients
2 prep bowls filled with M&Ms for door prizes
1 batter bowl (spare from my kit)

Income:
9 vendors signed up, 7 paid in advance, 6 showed up, 3 cancelled at the last minute. Profit from the vendor fees paid for the advertising and misc. supplies.
$300 show plus plenty of cash and carry (I'm down to one box of cash and carry inventory - goal = none!!)

4 bookings - 1 due to the DCB showcased with my pasta bake!

Vendors: Pampered Chef, Lia Sophia, Thirty One, Avon, Tupperware, Celebrating Home
Vendors who didn't show: Wildtree, Tastefully Simple, Creative Creations

Overall - It was a great success. We had people show up at 4pm, waiting outside the door. The big rush was from 5-6, after 6pm it was very dead.

The vendors wanted to know when the next one is. We're planning on early March (goalsharing checks go out the last week of Feb.). My idea for a theme is Pamper Me. I'll have the same vendors plus more if I can get them, and a masseuse.

Attachments

• Fall Festival Oct 27th v2.pdf
    38.3 KB · Views: 479
  • Fall Festival.pdf
    519.9 KB · Views: 560
Way to go on taking the incentive!

That's great! Thanks for sharing.

I love this idea of organizing it yourself. I'll be moving soon, and depending on how things go, I may try and do this, to get out there in the community some more.

I heartily recommend trying to organize it yourself. I advertised in craigslist for vendors (and for the event too). But most vendors I got from word of mouth from my customers and friends. Hey, do you know a Tastefully simple rep? Or a scrapbooking rep? etc, etc. I also contacted a few reps by going to the main webpage and searching for local reps. Then I just went down the line with phone calls and e-mails until someone was interested.

Doing this soon too. Here's my flyer.

We are doing it as a fundraiser for a local food pantry since it's getting close to the holidays.

Attachments

• Publication1.pdf
    88.6 KB · Views: 431
I was wondering how to rent space like that for a vendor event. We have an American Legion not far from me. I'll have to check them out to see if I can rent sometime. Thanks for the great idea!! I love this FORUM!!

Dotty said:
I heartily recommend trying to organize it yourself. I advertised in craigslist for vendors (and for the event too). But most vendors I got from word of mouth from my customers and friends. Hey, do you know a Tastefully simple rep? Or a scrapbooking rep? etc, etc. I also contacted a few reps by going to the main webpage and searching for local reps. Then I just went down the line with phone calls and e-mails until someone was interested.

Dotty....great job. I've been organizing one for 3 years now and we have 2 per year (Spring and Fall). I love organizing them and it's better to be in control. We don't advertise for the vendors as most are repeats from previous events, or have contacted us after finding out about it. We'll have 20 vendors on Saturday. Praying for decent weather and no snow. We post on the local TV stations community calendars, local Pennysaver type publications, craigslist, facebook the event, make up fliers/posters and chamber of commerce calendars. There are some additional ways for your next event to get it out to the public. HTH

after I saw this I called 3 American Legions around me! I hope they get back to me soon!!

1. How can I attract more customers to my booth?

One way to attract more customers to your booth is by offering samples of your products. People are more likely to try something if they can taste or smell it first. You can also offer special promotions or discounts to entice customers to stop by your booth.

2. What should I have at my booth to make it visually appealing?

Having a visually appealing booth can help attract more customers. Make sure your products are displayed neatly and clearly labeled. You can also use colorful tablecloths, banners, and other decorations to make your booth stand out.

3. How can I engage with customers at my booth?

Engaging with customers is key to having a successful booth. Smile and greet each person who walks by your booth. Ask them if they have any questions or if they would like to try a sample. Be friendly and approachable to make customers feel comfortable.

4. What is the best way to organize my products at the booth?

Organizing your products in a logical and visually appealing way can make it easier for customers to browse and find what they're looking for. You can group similar products together, arrange them by color or type, and make sure everything is clearly labeled.

5. How can I make sure my booth is a success at a busy event?

It's important to be prepared for a busy event. Make sure you have enough products and samples on hand to meet the demand. Have extra business cards or flyers to hand out to interested customers. It's also helpful to have a team of people working at the booth to help with customer interactions and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies