• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Tips for Success at a Women's Expo Booth | PC Consultant

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant asking for ideas on how to make their booth successful and get more bookings. Some suggestions include offering a gift certificate as a prize, using door prize slips to get leads, and offering free shipping to attract more orders. It is mentioned that the consultant can place orders in the name of the customer to avoid paying shipping costs, and that it is now possible to make a show with just $150 in sales. There is also a discussion about whether a consultant can host their own show and receive host benefits.
ChefVicki
Hi Everyone, I am new to this fourm, but it seems really great. I have been with PC for 2 years now but this weekend I am doing a booth at a Womens Expo. I need some ideas of what has worked for all of you. I was thinking of offering a free kitchen show as a drawing?? What do you think of that--I would provide all the ingred. for the show along with plates cups and napkins and such. I really need to build my bookings so any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated. :)

BoothI have done a few booths this past year and this is what I do. I usually do a booth with a few other consultants and we have found that the best thing to offer for the drawing is to do a gift certificate (we usually do $30). We started with a product received for the drawing but then it seemed like people were not as interested in our booth if they didn't care about the product they could receive for free or if they already had it. The gift certificate seemed to work well.

As far as the free kitchen show we use that in a different way. If you call the people that marked no on your door prize slip you can tell them they didn't win the drawing but they did win a free show!

Keep browsing this posting board for booths! You will find a lot of great ideas! :D

Booth RentalMy recruiter and I did a booth at a craft show, We had alot of interest. As a prize , she gave away a cookbook. We split up the leads between us. One hint I can give you , have the people fill out the draw slip COMPLETELY!

booth leads
bucksrider said:
My recruiter and I did a booth at a craft show, We had alot of interest. As a prize , she gave away a cookbook. We split up the leads between us. One hint I can give you , have the people fill out the draw slip COMPLETELY!

Rather than just splitting up the leads, I suggest you use different color door prize slips so each consultant gets the leads that THEY talked to. You've already started a relationship with them!

Thanks to all of you for your help with the booth ideas. Another consultant and I did the booth today and it went pretty well. I got 3 orders--one for the stainless steel bowls which I was pleased with, plus we got a few leads.I offered free shipping and people seemed to like that a lot. Now I just need a couple more order and I can make it a show. Does anyone have any ideas about how you can put the orders inot papmered partner and not have to pay shipping on all of them? I know you have to have 5 orders now to make a show. Should I make myself the host?
Thanks for you help. :)

placing the orders
ChefVicki said:
Thanks to all of you for your help with the booth ideas. Another consultant and I did the booth today and it went pretty well. I got 3 orders--one for the stainless steel bowls which I was pleased with, plus we got a few leads.I offered free shipping and people seemed to like that a lot. Now I just need a couple more order and I can make it a show. Does anyone have any ideas about how you can put the orders inot papmered partner and not have to pay shipping on all of them? I know you have to have 5 orders now to make a show. Should I make myself the host?
Thanks for you help. :)

We no longer need 5 orders to make a show - it's $150. You need to place the orders in the name of the person who ordered it so they have their receipts for our guarantee. You are getting commission on those orders so that will help you cover those shipping costs - it cuts your profits on those particular orders but you got leads which will help your business! I would send it in as a kitchen show with you as host! - You did demo your products, right? That gives you some free too (again helps get some of your cost back).

myself as host?I was told we weren't able to put ourselves as a host for a show. How do you put yourself as a host? Do you get host benefits too if you do that? I have only been doing PC for a few months so I'm still learning everything.

We can be the host
janel kelly said:
I was told we weren't able to put ourselves as a host for a show. How do you put yourself as a host? Do you get host benefits too if you do that? I have only been doing PC for a few months so I'm still learning everything.

We can be host as often as we want to. Just click the box next to "consultant as host" below "add host order' on the show order screen in Pampered Partner. We can earn all the host benefits except: We can not get the booking benefit (we CAN purchase the host special at OUR show but we can NOT purchase it as a PAST host at any show). We also do NOT get commission on anything we purchase at the show discount we earn (say a consultant had a $1,000 show and got a 30% discount - she can buy at the 30% off but it is not added to commissionable sales).

I think the confusion lies with talk about "Mystery Host Shows". We can "give away" the host benefits to someone by drawing their name. But we do not HAVE to!

Hey, having a show or co-ordinating a HWC fundraiser is the only way WE can get the Pink Pitchers!!

Congratulations on your Expo....glad it went well. The other thing that is VERY helpful to me (because I have the memory of a flea) is to not only use different color slips, but to write SOMETHING...ANYTHING about the person on the back of the slip (after they leave). That way it will trigger a memory when you call them and you can say, Hi, this is Ginger with The Pampered Chef. We met yesterday at the Women's Expo. I remember talking with you about an old stone you had that cracked. Were you able to find the receipt to get a replacement?

She will be impressed that you remembered something about her (can be anything...about her child or a pretty shirt or a product). It also helps break the ice.

What is considered a good booth space for a Pampered Chef event?

A good booth space for a Pampered Chef event would be one that is easily accessible to attendees and has a good flow of foot traffic. It should also have enough space for your products and demonstration area.

How can I request a specific booth location for an event?

You can request a specific booth location by contacting the event organizer or coordinator. Be sure to make your request as early as possible to increase the chances of getting your desired location.

Can I share a booth with another Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can share a booth with another Pampered Chef consultant. However, both consultants must be registered and approved by the event organizer. It's important to communicate and coordinate with your booth partner to ensure a successful event.

Do I need to bring my own table and chairs for my booth?

Most events will provide a standard table and chairs for your booth. However, it's always a good idea to confirm with the event organizer beforehand. If needed, you can bring your own tablecloth or display materials to make your booth stand out.

What is the best way to attract customers to my booth?

One of the best ways to attract customers to your booth is by offering samples or demonstrations of Pampered Chef products. You can also have a visually appealing and well-organized display, as well as engage with attendees and offer special event promotions or discounts. Social media and word of mouth can also help drive traffic to your booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies