• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth Set up Ideas for Getting Orders

In summary, the booth will have one table for people to buy tickets, and another table for people to look at products. The table for tickets will have a variety of products for people to buy, and the table for products will have a variety of chip maker sets.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a booth today at my daughter's dance studio. The dancers' families are going to be there today to buy their tickets for the upcoming recital. The line to buy tickets was over an hour long wait last year, so this year they are doing it deli-style and people will take a number and wait for their turn. This will free them up to go eat dinner or browse around the rooms where the vendors will be. They advertised it as an opportunity for them to do some shopping while they wait.

This booth set up will be a lot different than when I do a fair. People have recital stress on their minds right now and aren't going to want to be talking about hosting and the business (of course I'll offer that when I chat with people and if it seems like the conversations take me that direction.) So I'm undecided with what items I should bring. I only get one table. I want to show the Mother's Day totes, of course, but what else should I set out.

I started using my dining room table to do some layout ideas with products, but I'm starting to pick too many things. I'm afraid of putting too much out there. But if it's for people shopping, I need to show a variety of things. People might not take the time to look through the catalog.

Any ideas on how to best set it up for shopping? (I don't do cash & carry, so this is just orders to add to a catty show I'm doing.)

I have been setting up a couple of the "sets" in the middle of the catalog with bright star bursts with the name and the price. This helps to guide people to the popular items and entice them to buy as a set. I have sold two chip maker sets. I think next event I do I might just do all of the sets and that's it. Makes it quick and simple and they do get to see a variety of products at the same time.

I had to come back and update - I have one gal who's interested in the chip maker set and one interested in the DCB set! With the DCB set we are going to put it in as her own show so she'll get the host special, guest special, 15% off anything she wants and 10% off for the year. :) Tomorrow I'll ring my camera and take pictures (if my battery is working).

1. How can I make my booth stand out to attract more orders?

One idea is to create an eye-catching display using different levels and textures. This could include using tiered serving trays, colorful tablecloths, and props such as fake fruits and vegetables. Another idea is to offer samples of your products to entice customers to come to your booth.

2. How can I organize my booth to make it easier for customers to browse and place orders?

Consider using clear signs and labels to make it easy for customers to find what they are looking for. Group similar products together and use baskets or containers to keep them organized. You can also use hanging racks to display larger items and make use of vertical space.

3. What are some tips for engaging with customers and encouraging them to place orders?

First, make sure to greet every customer with a smile and be approachable and friendly. Offer information about the products and how they can benefit the customer. You can also have a sign-up sheet for a newsletter or email list to keep customers updated on new products and promotions.

4. How can I make my booth look professional and appealing?

Invest in professional-looking tablecloths and banners with your business name and logo. Use proper lighting to highlight your products and make them look more appealing. You can also create a cohesive theme or color scheme for your booth to make it visually appealing.

5. How can I use social media to get more orders at my booth?

Use social media to promote your booth and products before the event, and encourage customers to visit your booth. During the event, take pictures and post them on social media with relevant hashtags to attract potential customers. You can also offer a special discount or promotion for customers who follow you on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg