• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up a Fair Booth: Showcase Your Business!

In summary, Marie set up a booth at a vendor fair with the help of this website, a friend, and a apron. She used a table, a basket, a poster board, and a picture frame to display information about her business. She also brought a minimum amount of products and used a banner to draw attention to her booth.
Princess
Does anyone have pics of how they set up their booth at a fair?

Here is my pictures from the Vendor Fair I did yesterday. It cost me $10 for the table. I got the three-tier stand idea off of this site--thank you! Then a friend borrowed me her bridal shower apron all signed already. It the woven basket I put my old catalogs with a sticker that said "for a current catalog or to order call XXX-XXXX"

Then I had my door prize. Enter to Win a gift certificate and other prizes! And I found the pink box with white pooka dots at hobby lobby. I thought that went well with the HWC theme. I brought a minimum amount of products because I didn't want it to look cluttered and I didn't want to overwhelm people. I brought the seasonings, a piece of cookware, and stoneware, USG, Easy Read Measuring Cups, three of the new plates to show the colors, the new May products.

Then I had my poster board. If you would like me to post a picture of that I can too just let me know.

looks great thanks!

Booth PicHi,

It looks great!!!! Could you please post a pic of the poster board as well? Thanks a bunch!

-Marie
Allentown, PA

Tina, that looks great! One thing that I did last fall with my table was I covered the table with a plain white table cloth and then laid out my denim Pampered Chef table cloth over it and then stacked different sized boxes all over the table. I loosely covered the boxes with a fall themed fabric and weaved flower garlands through it all. It just really created a dramatic look. Although I didn't have a banner or poster board.

I've been trying to get pics from my recruit and still haven't gotten them yet! URGH! That's another story, though!

I thought about doing something fancy like that but when I went to load my van that morning I remembered that the back of my van had broke that week and I couldn't open the back hatch. And I had a hard enough time fitting the things I did bring into the rest of the van. I didn't want to climb over seats just to get my items. But that is a great idea for next time. Some of the other vendors did something similar to that and it did look really nice.

Here is the picture of my poster board. I got the idea from my director. She borrowed me mine but I wanted to do a few things different and I made up my own. It was easy it just took a long time to
print
everything.

Attachments

• 100_0088.zip
    942.5 KB · Views: 501
Booth PicThanks for posting the poster board pic, that is such a great idea! I've been using picture frames to display the guest/host specials, fundraising info, and wedding registry info....but it was taking up too much space on my table. I had one more question though, was the poster board colored when you bought it...or did you have to color it? I went to Staples last night and all they had was white. Thanks again for sharing!!

-Marie
Allentown, PA
[email protected]

I bought mine at Hobby Lobby for $4.99 and they had lots of colors to choose from. I thought white was to boring and the blue really stuck out and caught peoples attention. And since I was at the opposite end of the room that people walked in at they could see it from far away!!

Banner?Where did you get the maroon banner? I need something like that!

Thanks!
Tara

My director borrowed it to me. I'm not sure where she got it? The next time I talk to her I will ask.

reesefamily5 said:
My director borrowed it to me.

Tina I don't mean to be annoying, but do you mean she "loaned" it to you?

Very nice board:) I've never even thought of doing something like that, very eye catching though!
If you don't have a banner, you can buy one through Merrill for about $25. It's very pretty, I've used it at my last couple of booths.

Very nice board:) I've never thought of doing something like that. Very eye catching though!
As for the banners, I ordered one through Merrill for about $25. It's very pretty, I've used it for my last couple of booths.

oops! sorry for posting twice, I thought it deleted my first one:rolleyes:

Here is a couple of the bride booth pics from a fair a few weeks ago!:D

Attachments

• expo bride 2(2).jpg
    expo bride 2(2).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 655
  • expo 3 tier(2).jpg
    expo 3 tier(2).jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 659

1. How much space do I need for my fair booth?

The amount of space you need for your fair booth will depend on the size and layout of the event. Most fairs and exhibitions will provide vendors with a designated space, usually ranging from 8x8 feet to 10x10 feet. It is important to check with the event organizers beforehand to ensure you have enough space for your booth setup.

2. What items should I include in my fair booth setup?

Your fair booth setup should include all of the necessary items to showcase your business and products. This may include a table, tablecloth, product displays, signage, promotional materials, and any necessary equipment for demonstrations. You may also want to consider adding decorative elements to make your booth more visually appealing.

3. How should I arrange my products in my fair booth?

The best way to arrange your products in your fair booth will depend on the type of products you are selling and the layout of your booth space. However, it is generally recommended to create a visually appealing display by using different heights and levels, grouping similar products together, and ensuring that your products are easily accessible for customers to touch and interact with.

4. How can I attract customers to my fair booth?

One of the best ways to attract customers to your fair booth is to have eye-catching displays and signage. You can also offer promotions or discounts, provide free samples or demonstrations, and engage with potential customers by starting conversations and answering any questions they may have about your products. Additionally, promoting your participation in the fair through social media and other marketing channels can also help attract customers to your booth.

5. How can I make my fair booth stand out from others?

To make your fair booth stand out, you can focus on creating a unique and visually appealing display, offering exclusive products or promotions, and providing exceptional customer service. You can also consider incorporating interactive elements such as product demonstrations or hands-on activities for customers to participate in. Additionally, having a well-designed and professional-looking booth can also make a strong impression on customers and help your booth stand out from others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • chefjeanine