• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booths Booth Pics

Princess

Oct 16, 2005
Does anyone have pics of how they set up their booth at a fair?

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
Here is my pictures from the Vendor Fair I did yesterday. It cost me $10 for the table. I got the three-tier stand idea off of this site--thank you! Then a friend borrowed me her bridal shower apron all signed already. It the woven basket I put my old catalogs with a sticker that said "for a current catalog or to order call XXX-XXXX"

Then I had my door prize. Enter to Win a gift certificate and other prizes! And I found the pink box with white pooka dots at hobby lobby. I thought that went well with the HWC theme. I brought a minimum amount of products because I didn't want it to look cluttered and I didn't want to overwhelm people. I brought the seasonings, a piece of cookware, and stoneware, USG, Easy Read Measuring Cups, three of the new plates to show the colors, the new May products.

Then I had my poster board. If you would like me to post a picture of that I can too just let me know.

pchefgirl1982

Novice Member
Apr 10, 2006
Booth Pic

Hi,

It looks great!!!! Could you please post a pic of the poster board as well? Thanks a bunch!

-Marie
Allentown, PA

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Tina, that looks great! One thing that I did last fall with my table was I covered the table with a plain white table cloth and then laid out my denim Pampered Chef table cloth over it and then stacked different sized boxes all over the table. I loosely covered the boxes with a fall themed fabric and weaved flower garlands through it all. It just really created a dramatic look. Although I didn't have a banner or poster board.

I've been trying to get pics from my recruit and still haven't gotten them yet! URGH! That's another story, though!

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I thought about doing something fancy like that but when I went to load my van that morning I remembered that the back of my van had broke that week and I couldn't open the back hatch. And I had a hard enough time fitting the things I did bring into the rest of the van. I didn't want to climb over seats just to get my items. But that is a great idea for next time. Some of the other vendors did something similar to that and it did look really nice.

Here is the picture of my poster board. I got the idea from my director. She borrowed me mine but I wanted to do a few things different and I made up my own. It was easy it just took a long time to
print
everything.

Attachments

• 100_0088.zip
    942.5 KB · Views: 413

pchefgirl1982

Novice Member
Apr 10, 2006
Booth Pic

Thanks for posting the poster board pic, that is such a great idea! I've been using picture frames to display the guest/host specials, fundraising info, and wedding registry info....but it was taking up too much space on my table. I had one more question though, was the poster board colored when you bought it...or did you have to color it? I went to Staples last night and all they had was white. Thanks again for sharing!!

-Marie
Allentown, PA
[email protected]

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I bought mine at Hobby Lobby for $4.99 and they had lots of colors to choose from. I thought white was to boring and the blue really stuck out and caught peoples attention. And since I was at the opposite end of the room that people walked in at they could see it from far away!!

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
Very nice board:) I've never even thought of doing something like that, very eye catching though!
If you don't have a banner, you can buy one through Merrill for about $25. It's very pretty, I've used it at my last couple of booths.

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
Very nice board:) I've never thought of doing something like that. Very eye catching though!
As for the banners, I ordered one through Merrill for about $25. It's very pretty, I've used it for my last couple of booths.

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
Here is a couple of the bride booth pics from a fair a few weeks ago!:D

Attachments

• expo bride 2(2).jpg
    expo bride 2(2).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 574
  • expo 3 tier(2).jpg
    expo 3 tier(2).jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 579