• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth Photos - Feel Free to Post Your Photos Too!

In summary, Patty created a bright and colorful booth using a "tri-fold" board, holiday specials, and help wanted sign. She also had a few items for sale, including a tree. Her booth was very popular and she may have picked up a recruit.
Sheila
Gold Member
I know that some of you were interested in ideas on how to set up a booth. I did one today & actually took pictures!!! But they would only let us have one table at this event, so I had to be creative with very limited space.

PC050038.jpg

PC050037.jpg

PC050035.jpg

PC050034.jpg

If you have photos that you think will help other cheffers, please feel free to post them here! :D

very nice! how did you do?
i'd love the wood flyer holder? who made?

Oh that looks very nice. I wish I was as creative as you, but seeing a picture gives an idea on how to create a nice table. Thanks!

it looks great..I would like to get some shelves like that for when I do booths..thank you for sharing.

I like that you have your business cards everywhere on the table!

The board with the flyer was purchased at the 100 Yen store (our Dollar Tree/Dollar General)! :D It's one of the black magnet boards that you can write on with chalk or liquid chalk. I paid 315 Yen (current exchange rate: $3.54) for the board and 100 Yen ($1.12) for the cheap easel stand.

I really wanted the wooden crates that I could stack on the corners of my table and put items inside, but I couldn't find them. I found the little "stools" at another Japanese store for 2300 Yen ($25.84).

I ALWAYS put business cards all over the table!!! That way, people can pick up one. If you notice, there are some on the magnet board too. I always have out a few with the magnet backings that I bougt from Merrill. Some people jump at the magnet ones to put on their fridge, other's prefer the regular ones to put in their purse. By offering both, I can let the customer choose their preference. ;) ETA: I also walk around and check for gaps every 20-30 min's and add more cards as needed.

The booth was a Christmas event at the local Community Center here on the Military Base. People were really there for the little festival in the parking lot, Santa and the parade. But could come inside and walk around the Home Based Vendor tables too. Since I can't do cash & carry, there were not many people ordering. My recruit took 2 orders for about $75 that she's going to add to her current host's show and booked 2 January shows. After she left, I took $45 in orders that I'm going to add to a current host's show and I also booked 2 January shows. I also think I may have picked up a recruit. She went home to see if she's still in the 6 months or if it already expired. She was asking about switching over to me (which I explained that she can't do but I'd still be happy to support her here on the island) or re-signing under me.

So basically $120 in sales, 4 bookings and possibly 1 recruit. The booth was FREE. Not too shabby for 5 hours of my day.

Is your Japanese Dollar store a Daiso? We have one here in Seattle & I LOVE their stuff!!! I've bought a lot of business supplies there. :)

Sheila, you are awesome! I wish you continued success in your business and a very Merry Christmas!

Dottie, they just have "100 Yen" as the name. I've never seen Daiso anywhere on the building or receipts.Thanks Patty! :D

Ohh..I miss the 100 Yen!!! Among MANY other things. My favorite one was in Ginowan near the convention center!

I don't think I've been to that one. I'm on Kadena. I usually go to the one up at Navel Kadena. (I think it's hilarious that they spell it "navel" and not "naval" LOL)

Here are a few pictures of different booths that I have done for the last couple of months. I try to take pictures each time I do a booth.

Attachments

• 100_3334.jpg
    100_3334.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3,432
  • 100_3336.jpg
    100_3336.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2,741
  • 100_3422.jpg
    100_3422.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,600
  • 100_3423.jpg
    100_3423.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2,595
  • 100_3498.jpg
    100_3498.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2,959
I just did a tree at an event earlier in the year & didn't think about putting the apron & chef's hat on it! Super cute idea!!! :D

If I only had a digital camera!

I just finished a board ... picture a "tri-fold" like kids use to do their science projects.

The left side has JANUARY SPECIALS and the right side has FEBRUARY SPECIALS (These can be changed easily.)

The middle has EXPLORE THE BENEFITS OF HOSTING A SHOW WITH THE PAMPERED CHEF and has the booking coupons mounted on hot pink paper.

Below it is the Holiday Help Wanted sign.

It is very bright, colorful and hopefully attention-getting!

erinyourpclady said:
Ohh..I miss the 100 Yen!!! Among MANY other things. My favorite one was in Ginowan near the convention center!

That was my favorite too!! The 100 Yen stores had such FUN things - so much better than our dollar stores here!

Di can you post a picture of your tri-fold board?

Also, have those that attended fairs or festivals been successful in booking shows? I'm thinking about signing up for a home and garden show in my town along with a few other gals, I really just want to use it as an opportunity to make contacts and book shows.

Not unless I can figure out how to upload photos from my cel before I trade it in!

Yes, I normally book ~3 shows per 5 hour event! :D

Today's booth. I was on allergy medication and felt so drowsy and out of it. I was running late & threw this one together without a lot of thought. I finally got a break about 1.5 hours into the event to stop & take some photos. I'm noticing that some of the business cards are gone from the front of the table! I should have filled in the gaps, but was so tired I wasn't paying attention. There are also a few things not laying "straight" from where customers had been looking at stuff ... so forgive that part please! :D

DSC04817.jpg

DSC04818.jpg

DSC04819.jpg

DSC04820.jpg

I just did my first booth at a Christmas Bizarre today. It was the first year they have done it and traffic was really slow. Being a first-timer, I decided that if I came home with one booking, I would call it a success. Well, I have 5!! 2 Catalog shows and 3 parties. 4 of them are in January also!! I am thrilled. I gave a door prize of a $10 gift certificate to anyone who filled out a slip and then a $25 gift certificate to anyone who booked a party or made a purchase. As I look through my slips I have 3 more that said they want a party and 3 maybes. I'm so excited!! This gives me 7 parties in January including my own Mystery party. Yeah!!

I've done several in the last year...from traditional street fairs, to school fundraiser fairs, and a consignment sale (week long) in which I wasn't always on-site (so little product sometimes).

Here are a few snapshots...

Attachments

• IMG_2007.jpg
    IMG_2007.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2,587
  • IMG_2103.jpg
    IMG_2103.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2,027
  • IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_2102.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,908
  • IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,904
  • IMG_0805.jpg
    IMG_0805.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,018
Great photos Bobbi! Thanks for adding to the thread. :D

Man, i wish i would've taken pictures at the holiday market/craft fair i did at the first of the month. My table looked so good this year! I got many compliments on it.

I am going to attempt to attach some photos from my booth Saturday. I've never done this, so we will see.

Attachments

• 100_0839.jpg
    100_0839.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2,053
  • 100_0840.jpg
    100_0840.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,163
  • 100_0841.jpg
    100_0841.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,738
  • 100_0842.jpg
    100_0842.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,714
J&K - Love your Trifold board with the Apron on it! Clean and simple and draws your eye! I'll have to remember that (when one of my kids outgrows their apron...which won't be long!).

I may get a card for Christmas to show mine ... My trifold board is almost identical .. except instead of the apron I used Booking Coupons. Do a search for them. They are colorful and look really nice when mounted on colored paper.

Finally got a card so I could download it ...

Attachments

• MyBoard.jpg
    MyBoard.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2,018
Sheila said:
The board with the flyer was purchased at the 100 Yen store (our Dollar Tree/Dollar General)! :D It's one of the black magnet boards that you can write on with chalk or liquid chalk. I paid 315 Yen (current exchange rate: $3.54) for the board and 100 Yen ($1.12) for the cheap easel stand.

I really wanted the wooden crates that I could stack on the corners of my table and put items inside, but I couldn't find them. I found the little "stools" at another Japanese store for 2300 Yen ($25.84).

I ALWAYS put business cards all over the table!!! That way, people can pick up one. If you notice, there are some on the magnet board too. I always have out a few with the magnet backings that I bougt from Merrill. Some people jump at the magnet ones to put on their fridge, other's prefer the regular ones to put in their purse. By offering both, I can let the customer choose their preference. ;) ETA: I also walk around and check for gaps every 20-30 min's and add more cards as needed.

The booth was a Christmas event at the local Community Center here on the Military Base. People were really there for the little festival in the parking lot, Santa and the parade. But could come inside and walk around the Home Based Vendor tables too. Since I can't do cash & carry, there were not many people ordering. My recruit took 2 orders for about $75 that she's going to add to her current host's show and booked 2 January shows. After she left, I took $45 in orders that I'm going to add to a current host's show and I also booked 2 January shows. I also think I may have picked up a recruit. She went home to see if she's still in the 6 months or if it already expired. She was asking about switching over to me (which I explained that she can't do but I'd still be happy to support her here on the island) or re-signing under me.

So basically $120 in sales, 4 bookings and possibly 1 recruit. The booth was FREE. Not too shabby for 5 hours of my day.

Sheila, what is the paper inside the mini candycanes?

I've been trying to find ways to stack and elevate product. I love this!

cookingwith_tara said:
Sheila, what is the paper inside the mini candycanes? ...

That's not something I did, it's "The Candy Cane Story" that's printed on the wrapper by the manufacturer. ;)

I did my 1st bridal fair a couple of saturday's ago it was inside a mall and I thought my display looked very good so I thought I would share what mine looked like and come to find out my booth won the best design award I was very excited to know cause I try to do most of my booths like this one for the most part. Enjoy the pics.

Last edited:
On your posterboard, are those sheet protectors that your specials are in so you can switch them out? Very cool.

Very nice Christina!! Did you get a lot of leads?

Yes i used protector sheets so I can change them out and then I used some velcro dots for the months so I can change each month and what it says except for the hostesst benefits and some of the main things like the different shows and shopping options

littlemaisyPC said:
Very nice Christina!! Did you get a lot of leads?

I did get alot of leads, and it was like a magnetic and it drawn people to the board 1st and then they would start asking questions and then shopping in that order for each person.

I love the way you used the sheet protectors!! I'm glad I looked at this, because I'm going to be doing a tri-fold board for a booth tomorrow and I never would have thought of that!

How many catalogs do you bring to a booth, expo or do you just us minis?

Very cute! :D

I am doing a Ladies Bazaar this week.

I am really thinking of just bringing the Starter Kit items and the Host special for April and the Help Whip Cancer Items for May... ohhh and the DCB! :)

Then I was going to cut out pics in an old catalog and group them together showing everything a HOST can get just by having a fun night out with their friends & putting those on a poster board....

Of course..then I can put a sign/poster next to the Starter Kit products telling them this is everything + paperwork, etc to get your Business started..etc etc & put the new "Amazing" brochure next to that..

Then I thought next to the DCB...I will show the Limited-Time Offer New Recruits Reward program brochure showing them all the EXTRA products they can get RIGHT NOW!

What does everyone think of just bringing just these products to the Bazaar??
Any other ideas?

These all look so great. I am quite nervous. I have a booth coming up in October and the only things I have are my starter kit and few other items I got when I just hosted a party before becoming a consultant.

The tri fold boards look great! and I love the signs and table covers. I just don't have any extra cash to order anything right now.

and what do you put the printed recipe cards on (if you print them out yourself?) I would think something sturdy like an index card...

Card stock paper can work well. 4 to a page & then cut it into 4. ;)

Sheila, I love your tablecloth. What size is it?

No clue! The military base store had 2 sizes & I took the bigger one. I figured I can always tuck excess under or fold it in 1/2, but I can't add to one that's too short for the table. LOL

Here are a couple of pics from a small craft fair I did on Saturday. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0475.jpg
    IMG_0475.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,537
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,458
:D Looks good!

I did a couple of Fall booth's in october that were semi successful, I have begun to get orders and repeat orders so It is really beginning to blossom which makes me happy to do my November and December booths...

What I did differently is in the close picture, notice my cash & carry items they are all very inexpensive items and draw people in, once there I talk with them about the business and I received several orders. It was a wiser move than my prior booths.

The help wanted sign got me 3 recruit leads and one who I think will sign this month!!!

One thing I think holds true, LESS IS MORE!!!

Attachments

• DSCN3229.jpg
    DSCN3229.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,457
  • DSCN3228.jpg
    DSCN3228.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,612
Nancy (nanisu) gave me permission to share some of the pictures she's uploaded to her FB page. I think she does some great displays, and wanted to show off her talents.

Attachments

• nancy18.jpg
    nancy18.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,385
  • nancy17.jpg
    nancy17.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,424
  • nancy16.jpg
    nancy16.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,366
  • nancy15.jpg
    nancy15.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,386
  • nancy14.jpg
    nancy14.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,504
A few more...

Attachments

• nancy10.jpg
    nancy10.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,177
  • nancy11.jpg
    nancy11.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,116
  • nancy12.jpg
    nancy12.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,008
  • nancy13.jpg
    nancy13.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,225
And some more...

Attachments

• nancy5.jpg
    nancy5.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,096
  • nancy6.jpg
    nancy6.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,179
  • nancy7.jpg
    nancy7.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,045
  • nancy8.jpg
    nancy8.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,090
  • nancy9.jpg
    nancy9.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,177
And the rest...

Attachments

• nancy4.jpg
    nancy4.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,024
  • nancy3.jpg
    nancy3.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 961
  • nancy2.jpg
    nancy2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,026
  • nancy1.jpg
    nancy1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 997
Thanks to everyone for sharing their pics!! I'm probably the most creatively inept person you've ever met, but I can always get great ideas from other that I can implement. Thanks again for sharing!!

Thanks for sharing ALL THOSE Noora! And wow to Nancy! Those are some very creative booths!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Karo
  • vhadley
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • natural
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies