• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for Your Big Day? Get Bridal Booth Info!

In summary, the bridal shower is on Monday night and Shari has prepared a pamphlet, a business card, a catalog, and folders with information about the shower. Shari is also raffling off the new egg cooker.
ChefJen2012
I have my first bridal booth on monday night! I made this pamphlet to have out, but I'm also putting together basic folders for the interested folks (wish list, bridal planner, dear bride and groom letter).
What do you think? I couls use any and all advice!

Attachments

• boothpamphlet.doc
    774.5 KB · Views: 629
Just a couple things from my perspective. I think the front needs more color. Maybe highlight the topics in light blue. Also I think both sides need less print. Seems too detailed for a first handout. Love the pics looks very contemporary.
Be sure and have a system to get their contact info- as that's key!

Here's some proofreading errors that jumped out at me:

• Pg 1, Column 1
    • Pampered Chef Bridal shower should be capitol S on the word "shower"
  • Pg 1, Column 2
    • Either underscore the word "everyone" or use bold print, no need for it to be capitalized.
    • "weekday evening" and "weeknight" are the same thing, you have them as two different options in the 2nd section.
  • Pg 2, Column 1
    • no comma after the word "personal"
    • SBRC = $2 (not $1)
    • remove the hyphen from the word "order"
    • remove the hyphen from the word "wedding"
  • Pg 2, Column 2
    • Wish List is two words
    • Fiancée is a title in that sentence, so it should be capitalized
    • You switched verbiage from someone else hosting (pg 1) to talking to the Bride.
  • Pg 2, Column 3
    • When it's something you are producing, you are supposed to use the Consultant Logo (with the "Independent Consultant" written under the PC Logo ~ no "discover the chef in you" tagline)

Regarding the SB's. I assumed you were ordering them on the host's order and giving them at your cost or a supply order.
Good catch Sheila- if you're not.

thank you so much!

Post the final- we'd love to see it! Good luck with your booth!

Ok, here is the edited version of the pamphlet. I was planning to put it in a little gift bag (from the dollar store) with a mini catalog and a business card - i did vendor shows before and seeing the bag helps me to remember who I have spoken to ;-)
For the people who want to register, i put together folders with the pc bridal planner, well-stocked flyer, wish list, full catalog, 5 bridal shower order forms, a dear bride letter and a bride recruiting flyer with my business card.
I also have drawing slips for info and I'm raffling off the new egg cooker.
This is my first bridal expo on Monday and I'm nervous! How does that sound?

Attachments

• boothpamphlet.doc
    788 KB · Views: 515
That all sounds amazing! Thank you for sharing the information and your pamphlet with us.

I've never done a Bridal Expo, but it sounds to me like you're very prepared. Since we don't currently have the Bridal Registry, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see the other documents you've put together in the packet if you don't mind sharing. I didn't even even know there was a PC Bridal Planner. Where did you find that?

Good luck!!

Shari in TX

My suggestions...
1. You forgot the word "of" in "In the midst of one the most exciting times of your life..."
2. overwhelmed shouldn't be hyphenated
3. "With the help of The Pampered Chef, you’ll spend less time working in the kitchen and more time with the love of your life!"
4. "Provide plates, cups, forks and/or or spoons..."
5. Change all the ½ to half-, or add a hyphen between ½ and price, otherwise it looks like they get 2½ (3½, etc.) items. Or something like that, especially if they read fast or are just skimming over it.
For example, change "$215 free + 4 ½ price items" to "$215 free + 4 half-price items" OR "$215 free + 4 ½-price items"

You also need to take out the word Registry."My job as your personal Pampered Chef® Wedding Registry Consultant is to make this experience a smooth as possible!"

thank you! I am trying to edit the files I have found here, but there aren't many current files since they discontinued the registry - i was so hoping they would bring it back!

Ok, here's what I made. Use, change, enjoy!

Attachments

• boothpamphlet.doc
    784.5 KB · Views: 632
  • Bridal Recruiting Flyer[1].pdf
    98.3 KB · Views: 538
  • Dear%20Bride%20and%20Groom[1].doc
    105 KB · Views: 524
  • P.C.BridalShowerorderform.doc
    46 KB · Views: 600
  • pc packet.pdf
    413.9 KB · Views: 730
many thanks to those who made the files that i edited :)

the pc packet and well stocked flier is on cc as well

Recruiting flyerGreat job to everyone who contributed to the bridal shower handouts. I did notice that the price for the kit on the recruiting flyer is $155 instead of $159. I personally do not have a program that can make a change on a pdf file. I personally would pay the $4.00 for the mistake if someone signed up! If anyone can correct it that would be great.

thanks,

Karen

I noticed that yesterday too - here is the updated version

Attachments

• Bridal Recruiting Flyer[1].docx
    300.4 KB · Views: 627

1. What is the purpose of the "Ready for Your Big Day? Get Bridal Booth Info!" event?

The purpose of this event is to provide soon-to-be brides with all the information they need to plan and execute their dream wedding. We will have our top consultants available to answer any questions and offer tips and tricks for a stress-free wedding planning experience.

2. When and where will the event take place?

The "Ready for Your Big Day? Get Bridal Booth Info!" event will take place on [date] at [location]. Please see our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

3. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, this event is completely free to attend. We want to help make your wedding planning process as smooth and enjoyable as possible.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts offered at the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions offered at the event for all attendees. You won't want to miss out on these great deals!

5. Can I bring a guest with me?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring your fiancé, maid of honor, or anyone else who is involved in the wedding planning process. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
SuzanneWehrman
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • JennyJennJen