• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales at Farmer's Markets: What Worked for This High End Community?

In summary, a "Booth in High End Community" is a marketing strategy where Pampered Chef sets up a display booth in a high-end community to showcase their products and services. To find out about upcoming booths in your area, check the company's website or social media pages. Products can be purchased at these booths and anyone can attend without a membership or being a consultant. There are often special deals and promotions at these events, which can be found on the company's website or social media pages.
jj16
Gold Member
Just wanted to share. As many of you know I've been doing Farmer's Markets this summer with very little success. My director helped me with one of my markets brainstorm on what might work. I've been showing the more practical products that we carry and that hasn't worked for the last 6 weeks. This is a higher economic area than most so we went with the entertaining types of products - I did a lot better with leads etc and I didn't hand out catalogs unless they specifically asked for it and unless they gave me their information. I had one catalog on the table that they could look at. Also, before my market I had to go to Office Depot for some things and talked with the cashier and actually got her information instead of just handing her a catalog. I'm way excited and I think I've got the PC bug now!! Now I have more confidence and I think I'm going to try pampering a business as well.Thanks for letting me share.jj16

Last edited:
Way to go! I love booths too. :)

Congrats!!!! Keep up the good work!

yeah! sounds great! i wish i could have gotten into PC early enough to do our farmer's market they always have great booths and great turnout! way to go!

That is awesome Judy. Keep up the good work.

What is a "Booth in High End Community"?

A "Booth in High End Community" is a marketing strategy where Pampered Chef sets up a display booth in a high-end community, typically at a local event or gathering, to showcase our products and services to potential customers. This allows us to reach a targeted audience and increase brand awareness.

How do I find out if there will be a "Booth in High End Community" in my area?

The best way to find out if there will be a "Booth in High End Community" in your area is to check our website or social media pages for upcoming events. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I purchase products at a "Booth in High End Community"?

Yes, you can purchase products at a "Booth in High End Community." Our display booths are fully stocked with a variety of products for you to purchase on the spot. You can also place an order with the consultant at the booth if you prefer.

Do I need to have a membership or be a consultant to attend a "Booth in High End Community"?

No, you do not need a membership or be a consultant to attend a "Booth in High End Community." Our display booths are open to the public and anyone can stop by to learn more about our products and services.

Are there any special deals or promotions at a "Booth in High End Community"?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions at our "Booth in High End Community" events. These can include discounted products, free samples, or exclusive offers. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
brittyboo07
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
mrssyvo