• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth in Clothing Store Didn't Produce Leads

She was floored!In summary, the conversation discussed a booth at a clothing store that did not produce any leads despite offering a free cooking show. The speaker suggested having a more enticing giveaway, such as a product or shopping spree, in order to attract more interest. They also shared their success with using food samples and a drawing for a product to gain bookings and recruit leads. The importance of clear communication about the free show offer was emphasized, as some people may not understand the concept.
jj16
Gold Member
Well just thought I'd let ya all know that this weekend my booth at the clothing store didn't produce any leads. My give away was for a free cooking show. I mostly showed the starter kit. I didn't even get anyone who would sign up. I was there from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Oh well - lesson learned a lot of time and energy wasted.

I did one of these and didn't have any luck either. I wondered if it was becuase people weren't really expecting me to be there. A lot of people asked if I was a caterer serving food...they were confused as to why there were other vendors there.

I did one in a Dress Barn, got two dated bookings and two hot recruit leads. I had the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce over cream cheese, both bread dipping seasonings in oil and french bread cubes to entice people over. I did a drawing for the DCB (actually had a couple other small booths coming up and combined all of them for the drawing) and talked it up as the Magic Pot (Magic Chicken) and talked about doing the Mexican Chicken Lasagna at my April shows. It is all in how you talk to people. Giving away a free show is only good for those people who know right then that they are interested in hosting a show. I highly suggest you have something everyone wants, like the DCB, or a $25 shopping spree so they can get what they want. Offer the free show to those who say yes or maybe on their drawing slip - of course, ask everyone when you contact them. Most people don't understand what a "free show" is and can get confused. I had a lady come up to me and ask me how much it cost for me to come do a cooking show for her and her guests - I told her it was free, just needed a guest list and some ingredients. She was floored!

cmdtrgd said:
I did one in a Dress Barn, got two dated bookings and two hot recruit leads. I had the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce over cream cheese, both bread dipping seasonings in oil and french bread cubes to entice people over. I did a drawing for the DCB (actually had a couple other small booths coming up and combined all of them for the drawing) and talked it up as the Magic Pot (Magic Chicken) and talked about doing the Mexican Chicken Lasagna at my April shows. It is all in how you talk to people. Giving away a free show is only good for those people who know right then that they are interested in hosting a show. I highly suggest you have something everyone wants, like the DCB, or a $25 shopping spree so they can get what they want. Offer the free show to those who say yes or maybe on their drawing slip - of course, ask everyone when you contact them. Most people don't understand what a "free show" is and can get confused. I had a lady come up to me and ask me how much it cost for me to come do a cooking show for her and her guests - I told her it was free, just needed a guest list and some ingredients. She was floored!

Sounds great Kate, thanks for sharing.

cmdtrgd said:
I agree with this! I don't mention free kitchen shows until I follow up with them.

1. Why didn't my booth in the clothing store produce any leads?

There could be a few reasons why your booth in the clothing store didn't produce any leads. It's possible that the location of the booth was not ideal, or that the target audience for your products was not present at the clothing store. It's also possible that your booth setup or marketing materials were not eye-catching enough to attract potential leads.

2. How can I improve my booth's location for better lead generation?

It's important to do research on the demographics and foot traffic of the clothing store before setting up your booth. Choose a location that is easily accessible and visible to potential customers. You can also consider partnering with the clothing store to have your booth placed near the entrance or checkout area for maximum exposure.

3. What are some ways to make my booth more attractive to potential leads?

Make sure your booth is visually appealing and stands out from the rest of the store. Use bright colors, catchy slogans, and attractive displays to grab the attention of passersby. You can also offer samples or demonstrations of your products to entice potential leads to stop and learn more.

4. How can I better target my desired audience at a clothing store?

Before setting up your booth, research the target audience of the clothing store and tailor your marketing materials accordingly. For example, if the store primarily sells women's clothing, focus on promoting products that would be of interest to women. You can also consider offering special discounts or promotions specifically for customers who visit your booth at the clothing store.

5. What other strategies can I use to generate leads at a clothing store?

Aside from setting up a booth, you can also consider hosting a workshop or cooking demonstration at the clothing store to attract potential leads. This allows you to directly engage with customers and showcase your products in action. You can also partner with the clothing store to cross-promote each other's products and reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillbean
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jillbean
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50