• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Luck at a Booth: Ideas and Experiences to Share

In summary, a small booth with the help of a prize drawing and a sign can bring in a lot of business.
gratergirl
I am wondering if any of you have any great ideas for booths. I will be doing a booth in June and just thought I'd ask if anyone has done anything at a booth that has brought them luck or maybe even if you have an idea that you have and may not tried yet. I'm open to anything.
Thanks!

Erica Collins:confused:

hiI had a small booth at a fair last week. I had people fill out ballots (I used the survey slips) to win one of two $25 gift certificates. Through the ballots I got 3 bookings for May!

Cheers:rolleyes:

Go to Walmart!They have beautiful fabric that matches our spring colors in the $1 a yard area (at least mine does). You may have to dig a little bit, but if you use double sided sticky tape (can you tell we watch a lot of Dora), you can make a "skirt" for the table, and then a top to cover the edges of the skirt.

Hope that helps!

If you are looking for recruits (who isn't?) you can just set up your Starter Kit and let people know that everything you see her (plus paperwork and supplies = $350 worth of stuff) is what you get for a very minimal investment.

I really liked the idea of making a skirt out of clearance fabric. Buy some silk flowers and just use the blossoms to place around the products here and there, for a spring theme.

You could also use a picnic basket and display some of our outdoor plates and grilling tools. Knives with cases are great for the picnic basket too, as well as the Chillzanne stuff.

Doing a prize drawing really helps too. The last show I did, we drew for a cookbook (Season's Best). But either don't mention what the drawing is for, or add that there will be runner-up prizes as well. After the raffle is over, you can still call and say, "Well, you didn't win the grand prize, but you did win a free cooking show." Explain what this means to you: either free ingredients for your show, or free ingredients plus forks, plates, drinks, etc.

Another thing, be sure and have some sort of sign that has the company name on it. People know the PC name and are drawn to it!

Good luck!

Hi Erica, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that having interactive activities at my booth has been a great way to attract customers. For example, you could have a mini cooking demonstration using some of our products, or have a game where customers can win small prizes. You could also offer samples of our products for people to try. Additionally, having eye-catching displays and signage can also draw people in. Good luck with your booth in June!

1. Can you give me some ideas on how to make my booth stand out at a fair or market?

Some ideas to make your booth stand out include using colorful and eye-catching displays, offering samples or demonstrations, having interactive activities for customers to participate in, and creating a welcoming and inviting atmosphere. You can also use banners, signs, and props to draw attention to your booth.

2. How can I create a cohesive theme for my booth?

To create a cohesive theme for your booth, choose a color scheme and stick to it for all your displays and products. You can also use props and decorations that tie into your brand or the type of products you are selling. Another idea is to create a story or narrative that ties all your products together and makes them more memorable.

3. What kinds of products should I showcase at my booth?

It's important to showcase a variety of products at your booth to appeal to different customers. You can display your best-selling items, new products or limited edition items, and also some complementary products that go well with your main products. Offering a range of price points can also attract a wider range of customers.

4. How can I engage with customers at my booth?

To engage with customers at your booth, be friendly and approachable. Smile and greet customers as they walk by, and be ready to answer any questions they may have. You can also offer product demonstrations or samples to get them interested in your products. Don't forget to collect their contact information so you can follow up with them later.

5. What are some tips for maximizing sales at a booth?

Some tips for maximizing sales at a booth include having clear and attractive pricing for your products, having a variety of payment options available, offering special deals or promotions, and having a well-organized and visually appealing display. It's also important to engage with customers and make sure they have a positive experience at your booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennifertpc