• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Booth Follow Up Strategy: Tips for Recruiting and Standing Out

In summary, it's important to keep our follow up calls fresh and engaging by asking about their experience, mentioning new products or promotions, and sharing about our company and its opportunities for potential customers and recruits. Let's work together to come up with some creative ideas for our follow up strategies.
kittychef
I think my booth follow up has gotten stale LOL

What words do you use when you canll for a follow up?What do you say for someone who's never heard of PC, interested in recruiting, etc?
I've been saying the same thing for years and now I feel I need something fresh:D

Recruit leads get the recruiting info at the table & I call later to see if they've had time to review the info & what they thought.Booking leads get a packet at the table, I have to establish their online show & FB show & send them the links with host coaching info.Newsletter sign ups get on the monthly newsletter.Orders get an e-mail asking if they received their order, and instructions to let me know if anything was broken/missing.I'm playing the single parent role with a 3 year old & 4 year old. I usually don't have time for follow up phone calls. LOL Although this week they are in Alabama with my sister, so I have LOTS of spare time on my hands right now. ;)

Thanks Sheila! Where in Alabama? I meant to ask you that on FB? I'm in the central part of the state north of Birmingham

She's in Hartselle, between Birmingham & Huntsville.

Hi there! I completely understand where you're coming from. It can be easy to fall into a routine with our follow up calls, but it's important to keep things fresh and engaging for potential customers and recruits. When I make follow up calls, I like to start by asking about their experience at the booth and if they have any questions about the products or hosting a party. This helps to open up the conversation and give them a chance to share their thoughts. From there, I like to mention any new products or promotions that may pique their interest. And for someone who has never heard of PC, I like to share a bit about our company and how we offer high-quality products and amazing opportunities for those interested in joining our team. Let's brainstorm some new and exciting ways to approach our follow up calls together!

What is "Booth Follow up Help"?

"Booth Follow up Help" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help our consultants effectively follow up with potential customers after a booth event.

How does "Booth Follow up Help" work?

Once you have completed a booth event, our team will provide you with a list of potential customers who expressed interest in our products. You can then use this list to follow up with personalized messages and offers.

Is there a cost for "Booth Follow up Help"?

No, "Booth Follow up Help" is a complimentary service provided to all Pampered Chef consultants to support their business growth.

How do I access "Booth Follow up Help"?

After completing a booth event, our team will reach out to you with the list of potential customers. You can also access this list by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Booth Follow up Help" section.

Can I customize the messages and offers for "Booth Follow up Help"?

Yes, you are encouraged to personalize the messages and offers for each potential customer. This will help build a rapport and increase the likelihood of a sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
colegrovet
  • pckellyd
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kasper2010