• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Wait for the Mom's Approval to Book the Booth Winner?

In summary, Andrea was talking to a girl who had been chosen to participate in a cooking show. The girl told Andrea that her mother would not allow her to participate. Andrea came up with an idea to have the show at Andrea's house and the girl agreed. Andrea also received a list of invitations from the girl. The show is likely to be expensive, due to the large number of participants.
lmradlein
Gold Member
I think I have this in the right place for this question.

Okay I had a booth 2 weeks ago --got some really great contacts. Was sick and just now getting around to doing my drawing for a free cooking show. So I called the one that was picked out of the bowl (yes I was honest with it) called and the girl said, "well I live with my mom and I have to check with her", told her that I would follow up with her tonight (she that would be a better time). She also went on and told me how her Mother doesn't care for stuff like this that it maybe best to wait till "mom" is out of town. Now I don't know how old this girl is....what would you do? I know I have an 18 yr old son and if a PC party was the worst it got while we were out of town I think I would be happy:D ...but thats just me. I do know she has a baby.

I've had this come up and I've offered to let them have the show at my house. It's easier for them - no cleaning, etc...and then you don't have to leave!

Another idea that would work for this time of the year is simply to have it at a park! You could use a public shelter house and then perhaps if there are any older siblings, they could watch some of their younger siblings while the "show" is going on! I'm seriously thinking about promo'ing this for during the day this summer so that moms can have fun and shop while the kids are playing - and no one has to clean their house!!!

Andrea I like that idea.

That is a fabulous idea!!!! :cheerleader:

(that smiley never works for me :()

Andrea that is a great idea! Thank you all!

Well she called me back and get this her and her mother are going to do this together :D at the Mom's house. And get this I just got her invite list --- 62 people all of them are local! Can we say $1000+ show! LOL

What is a Booth Drawing for Booking?

A Booth Drawing for Booking is an incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants to encourage them to book more parties. When a consultant books a certain number of parties within a specific time frame, they are eligible to enter a drawing for a special prize.

How do I enter the Booth Drawing for Booking?

To enter the Booth Drawing for Booking, you must first meet the booking requirements set by Pampered Chef. Once you have met the requirements, you can fill out an entry form and submit it to your team leader or through the designated online portal.

What are the booking requirements for the Booth Drawing?

The booking requirements for the Booth Drawing vary, but they typically involve booking a certain number of parties within a specific time frame. The exact requirements will be communicated by your team leader or through the designated online portal.

What are the prizes for the Booth Drawing?

The prizes for the Booth Drawing vary, but they can include exclusive Pampered Chef products, gift cards, or other rewards. The exact prizes will be announced before the drawing takes place.

When will the Booth Drawing take place?

The timing of the Booth Drawing may vary, but it typically takes place at the end of each month. The exact date will be communicated by your team leader or through the designated online portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
apamperedone
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JAE
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies