1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Booth drawing for booking

1. lmradlein

lmradlein Member Gold Member

I think I have this in the right place for this question.

Okay I had a booth 2 weeks ago --got some really great contacts. Was sick and just now getting around to doing my drawing for a free cooking show. So I called the one that was picked out of the bowl (yes I was honest with it) called and the girl said, "well I live with my mom and I have to check with her", told her that I would follow up with her tonight (she that would be a better time). She also went on and told me how her Mother doesn't care for stuff like this that it maybe best to wait till "mom" is out of town. Now I don't know how old this girl is....what would you do? I know I have an 18 yr old son and if a PC party was the worst it got while we were out of town I think I would be happy:D ...but thats just me. I do know she has a baby.

May 18, 2009
  2. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I've had this come up and I've offered to let them have the show at my house. It's easier for them - no cleaning, etc...and then you don't have to leave!

May 18, 2009
  3. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Another idea that would work for this time of the year is simply to have it at a park! You could use a public shelter house and then perhaps if there are any older siblings, they could watch some of their younger siblings while the "show" is going on! I'm seriously thinking about promo'ing this for during the day this summer so that moms can have fun and shop while the kids are playing - and no one has to clean their house!!!

May 18, 2009
  4. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Andrea I like that idea.

May 18, 2009
  5. That is a fabulous idea!!!! :cheerleader:

(that smiley never works for me :()

6. lmradlein

Andrea that is a great idea! Thank you all!

May 18, 2009
  7. lmradlein

Well she called me back and get this her and her mother are going to do this together :D at the Mom's house. And get this I just got her invite list --- 62 people all of them are local! Can we say $1000+ show! LOL

May 21, 2009
Have something to add?