• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Vendor Success at Local School Spring Fling - Tips and Strategies

In summary, the booth at the school event will feature a variety of top-selling kitchen and cooking products, as well as popular food items. There will be exclusive discounts and promotions available only at the booth, and orders can be placed directly with a tablet or through shipping or pick-up options. Interested individuals can also sign up to host a party and attend live cooking demonstrations with product tastings.
Jennie50
My Director game me a lead on a Vendor booth at a local school event. The elementary school is having their Spring Fling, which I'm imagining will include games, food, the silent auction (my director is giving an item for that), possibly a dance, etc. My kids' school has never had Vendor participation, so I really can't gauge how likely it is for parents to stop by. Worried that there will be so much going on that they won't really be motivated to stop by the Vendor booths. I'd LOVE to make contact with folks at this school, but it's $50 for 3 hours, and I would likely split it with another consultant on my team (the Director offered it to both of us and suggested the split). What do you think?

Too much money, I think.

I think it would also depend on the size of the school, how much exposure you would be getting for the $50. JMO

1. What products will be available at the booth?

Our booth at the school event will feature a variety of our top-selling kitchen and cooking products, such as our stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools. We will also have a selection of our popular food items, including dips, seasonings, and mixes.

2. Are there any special discounts or promotions at the booth?

Yes, we will have exclusive discounts and promotions available only at the school event booth. Be sure to stop by and check them out!

3. Can I place an order at the booth?

Absolutely! Our booth will have a tablet available for you to place an order directly with us. You can also choose to have your order shipped directly to your home or pick it up at a later date.

4. Can I sign up to host a Pampered Chef party at the booth?

Yes, we would love to have you host a party with us! Our booth will have a sign-up sheet for anyone interested in hosting a party and earning free products.

5. Will there be any cooking demonstrations at the booth?

Yes, we will have live cooking demonstrations at our booth to showcase the versatility and functionality of our products. You can also taste some delicious recipes made with our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Luv2bake
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
crissy11
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies