• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Membership Appreciation Night - Healthy & Fun Ideas!

In summary, Membership Appreciation Night is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef to show appreciation for loyal customers and members. It is typically held once a year in the fall, with the exact date and location announced closer to the event. Guests are welcome to attend, but an RSVP is required. The evening includes recipe demonstrations, interactive cooking activities, and the chance to connect with other members of the community. Prizes and new recipe ideas are also available.
ahprimer21
Hey there y'all! I am setting up a booth at my gym for memvership appreciation night...I am trying to figure out the best things to bring/display!...I was thinking of healthy, fun ideas!!.. Any help?

How fun! You could bring the 'It's Good for You' cookbook, the micro cookers, salad and berry spinner, gravy separator, citrus press and juicer, stoneware (no need to add extra fat when baking!), ultimate mandolin, microplane grater, kitchen spritzer, measure all cup (no need to guess anymore if you have the right amount!) the veggie steamer. That's all I can think of off the top of my head now! Hope this helps :)

I did the same as above for a Weight Watchers booth. Also brought the julienne peeler to try and garlic press/peeler/cutter, pineapple wedger. Anything you can use for fresh foods.

Take the 20 oz Shaker to encourage use for protein/ diet powder drink mixes. The jigger perfectly measures 3 tablespoons of powder. The shaker keeps drinks colder longer and conveniently fits in cup holders. You can also insert a slender straw right through the strainer holes and the jigger still fits with the straw in it.

Hi there! That sounds like a great idea to set up a booth at your gym for membership appreciation night. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have some great suggestions for healthy and fun ideas to bring and display at your booth.1. Fruit Infused Water Dispenser - This is a great way to encourage members to stay hydrated and add some flavor to their water. You can infuse the water with different fruits like lemon, cucumber, or strawberries.2. Veggie Spiralizer - Show off how easy it is to make zucchini noodles or other veggie noodles with a spiralizer. You can offer samples and hand out recipe cards for healthy noodle dishes.3. Salad Dressing Shaker - This handy tool makes it easy to create your own salad dressings with healthier ingredients. You can have different dressings pre-made for members to try and offer them the shaker to make their own at home.4. Smoothie Blender - Everyone loves a good smoothie! You can showcase how easy it is to make a healthy and delicious smoothie with a Pampered Chef blender. Offer samples and hand out recipe cards.5. Snack Bar Maker - This is a fun and easy way to make your own granola bars, protein bars, or energy balls. You can have different flavors on display and offer samples for members to try.I hope these ideas help! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of Membership Appreciation Night?

Membership Appreciation Night is an event hosted by Pampered Chef to show our appreciation for our loyal customers and members. It is a fun and interactive way to connect with our community and share healthy and fun recipe ideas.

2. When and where is Membership Appreciation Night held?

Membership Appreciation Night is typically held once a year, usually in the fall. The exact date and location will be announced closer to the event, so be sure to keep an eye out for updates on our website and social media channels.

3. Is there a cost to attend Membership Appreciation Night?

No, there is no cost to attend our Membership Appreciation Night. It is a free event for our valued customers and members.

4. Can I bring a guest to Membership Appreciation Night?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to Membership Appreciation Night. However, we do ask that you RSVP with the number of guests you plan to bring so we can ensure we have enough supplies and materials for everyone.

5. What can I expect at Membership Appreciation Night?

Membership Appreciation Night is an evening filled with fun and healthy recipe demonstrations, interactive cooking activities, and opportunities to connect with other members of our community. You will also have the chance to win prizes and take home some new recipe ideas to try out in your own kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
Replies