• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Career at the Local Job Expo with Our Exclusive Booth Display!

In summary, our exclusive booth display at the local job expo showcases the various career opportunities available at Pampered Chef, including leadership roles, sales positions, and corporate positions. It also allows attendees to network with current employees and hiring managers, and learn about our company culture and values. Our booth display is unique to the job expo and features interactive elements and displays that highlight the benefits of working at Pampered Chef. There will be various job openings available at the job expo and attendees can apply for these positions at our booth. As a special promotion, we are offering a 10% discount on our products to job expo attendees who express interest in working for Pampered Chef.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I'm going all out and renting a booth at a job fair being sponsered by a local TV station. I'm going to have the starter kit displayed on one table and the new spring products on another. I might have my laptop playing a PC video. This will be a major investment but if gets me a few recruits it'll be worth it.

I am also doing a business expo in April witrh the Chamber of Com in out town I 'm going to do it like a job fair too

That sounds like a great idea. How much does a booth like this cost?I'm still starting out and so far not willing to spend much more than $25-50 to rent a booth.

Yes, LOTS & LOTS of recruiting info! :DAnd have fun!!!! :D

this one is 400.00 but I am getting a 1/2 table with someone else another vendor so that make it 200.00 I am spliting it with another PC concultant

don't really need too big of a table as long as I am there to talk to people ect
I am doing 2 other booth in April and May that are 200.00 each so I thought it was alot right now to do too many
I found this on in the paper but call the Chamber in your area

I wish mine was $400. Mine is $750. Thank goodness it's a tax deduction.

I just did a Job Fair through my Church & it was Free. I came home with 18 recruiting leads. So it was well worth it. :)!

1. How can I boost my career at the local job expo with your exclusive booth display?

Our booth display showcases the various career opportunities available at Pampered Chef, including leadership roles, sales positions, and corporate positions. It also allows you to network with current employees and hiring managers, and learn about our company culture and values.

2. What makes your booth display exclusive?

Our booth display is exclusive because it is designed specifically for the local job expo and will not be available at any other events. It includes interactive elements and displays that highlight the benefits of working at Pampered Chef and sets us apart from other companies at the job expo.

3. Will there be any job openings available at the job expo?

Yes, there will be various job openings available at the job expo. Our booth display will feature current job openings and you can also speak with our hiring managers to learn about any upcoming opportunities.

4. Can I apply for a job at the job expo?

Yes, you can apply for a job at the job expo by visiting our booth and speaking with our hiring managers. They will be available to answer any questions and guide you through the application process.

5. Is there any special promotion or offer available for attendees of the job expo?

Yes, as a special promotion for attendees of the job expo, we will be offering a 10% discount on our products to those who visit our booth and express interest in working for Pampered Chef. It's our way of saying thank you for considering us as a potential employer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • babywings76