1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Booth advice/ideas

1. dlwright

dlwright Novice Member

Was wondering what is considered a "Free Show" drawing? I am doing a Girls Day Out event and would appreciate any ideas. I am also doing a breast cancer event next month too and any ideas would be helpful because this event will be outside. I am new to PC and this is my first booth. Any ideas and pictures anyone can share would be great. Also do you do giveways/drawing at ur booths?

Donna

Mar 13, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I think most people refer to a "Free Show" as when you (the consultant) provide the food for the recipe, instead of the Host buying the food.
    The thing about offering the "Free Show" is you can have as many people "win" the drawing as you want. ;) I'm sure others who've done it can offer more tips- so hopefully they'll chime in.

I'm doing a booth next week and am going to just do a "free cookbook" (Season's Best) and maybe a Shopping Bag.

You'll find lots of booth ideas in this category- just search through various ones and you'll find tons and some pictures.

Mar 13, 2009
Have something to add?