• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booster Supply Kit: Benefits and Cost

In summary, Brooke is asking about the cost and contents of the booster supply kit, as well as whether it is worth purchasing. Others share their positive experiences with the kit and mention that it costs $30 and includes various materials such as catalogs, recipe cards, and recruiting materials. They also mention that it is worth getting and can be ordered within 60 days of receiving the starter kit. One person asks for the number for free write-in order forms.
Brookeskitchen
Hi everyone, I don't have my kit yet, but I'm trying to plan ahead for my shows, etc. I was wondering how much the booster supply kit is and what is in it? I have a list that says that although not required it's highly recommened and a great bargain! So, how much and what's in it? I'm just trying to decide now if I want to get it right away or wait a little.

Thanks,

Brooke

It's been several months since I got mine, so I don't remember exactly what was in it. I do remember, however, thinking it was well worth the money when it came in. When you do get your kit there will be a list of what all comes in it. But since these people on this website are so wonderful, I'm sure you will be hearing all about it shortly :)

Definitely worth itI can't tell you exactly what's in it, but I can tell you that it is DEFINITELY worth it! I make sure all my downline consultants invest in it. If you plan on making a business and not just qualifying, this is the BEST way to start!

Good luck!!!

$30From my memory, it cost $30 and probably had about $90 worth of paperwork in it - catalogs, recipes, order forms, a few audio CDs and some recruiting paperwork. Nothing fancy, just the basics...BEE

Here's the booster kit that was sent for F/W 05. They don't have the S/S one up yet. You would get the newest season of course. ;)

It is SO worth getting!!

Attachments

• supply_booster_en_us.pdf
    60.8 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you:p I cannot believe how great this site is and how much I'm learning about the biz even before getting my kit. Thank you all for the tips and for the .pdf file Beth. I just can't say thanks enough!!!

Brooke

Last edited:
I was wondering I received my kit and didn't order the supply booster. It hasn't been 60 days so would I get the new S/S one if I ordered now?????

I'm sure if you ordered now you'd get the new stuff. I did, but then again my order sheet was for spring.
You get tons of stuff, well worth the $30

Short list, plus some miscellaneous items.
(2) 25 pack of catalogs
(3) 40 pack of cooking show invites
(3) 40 pack Cucina Italiana invites
30 of each Cucina (3 types) recipe cards
100 survey slips
15 show planners
100 sales receipts- you choose itemized or write in
100 Pampered Partner sales receipts
6 Season's Best
Then some recruiting materials, DVD and CD and miscellaneous stuff.... :D

Where would I go to order the booster?

Jenn'sKitchen said:
Where would I go to order the booster?

There is a paper that comes with your kit that has this special on it about the booster I think it is like by the 3rd month you have to order it.
HTH

It came in your start up kit and you have 60 days to order it. If you can't find it just call home office and tell them. They will help you! I even had a consultant go a little over the 60 days and she got hers.

Free Write-in order formsCan anyone tell me what the number is for the free write-in order forms? The number they gave us did not go in.

What are booster supplies?

Booster supplies are products that can be used to enhance and improve the performance of Pampered Chef kitchen tools. They are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

What types of booster supplies are available?

There are a variety of booster supplies available, including mixing bowls, spatulas, measuring cups and spoons, and food storage containers. These products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand frequent use in the kitchen.

How can I use booster supplies to improve my cooking?

Booster supplies can be used in a variety of ways to enhance your cooking. For example, the mixing bowls can be used to mix and combine ingredients, the spatulas can help you easily scrape out bowls and pans, and the measuring cups and spoons ensure precise measurements for your recipes.

Are booster supplies dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our booster supplies are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the products.

Do you offer any warranties for booster supplies?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our booster supplies. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the product at no cost to you. Just contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikki70563
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ksmedic