1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booster Supplies??

1. Brookeskitchen

Brookeskitchen Novice Member

Hi everyone, I don't have my kit yet, but I'm trying to plan ahead for my shows, etc. I was wondering how much the booster supply kit is and what is in it? I have a list that says that although not required it's highly recommened and a great bargain! So, how much and what's in it? I'm just trying to decide now if I want to get it right away or wait a little.

Thanks,

Brooke

2. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

It's been several months since I got mine, so I don't remember exactly what was in it. I do remember, however, thinking it was well worth the money when it came in. When you do get your kit there will be a list of what all comes in it. But since these people on this website are so wonderful, I'm sure you will be hearing all about it shortly :)

Feb 24, 2006
  3. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Definitely worth it

I can't tell you exactly what's in it, but I can tell you that it is DEFINITELY worth it! I make sure all my downline consultants invest in it. If you plan on making a business and not just qualifying, this is the BEST way to start!

Good luck!!!

Feb 24, 2006
  4. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

$30

From my memory, it cost $30 and probably had about $90 worth of paperwork in it - catalogs, recipes, order forms, a few audio CDs and some recruiting paperwork. Nothing fancy, just the basics...BEE

Feb 24, 2006
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Here's the booster kit that was sent for F/W 05. They don't have the S/S one up yet. You would get the newest season of course. ;)

It is SO worth getting!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
    Feb 24, 2006
  6. Brookeskitchen

Brookeskitchen Novice Member

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

:p I cannot believe how great this site is and how much I'm learning about the biz even before getting my kit. Thank you all for the tips and for the .pdf file Beth. I just can't say thanks enough!!!

Brooke

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  7. Jenn'sKitchen

Jenn'sKitchen Novice Member Gold Member

I was wondering I received my kit and didn't order the supply booster. It hasn't been 60 days so would I get the new S/S one if I ordered now?????

Feb 26, 2006
  8. I'm sure if you ordered now you'd get the new stuff. I did, but then again my order sheet was for spring.
    You get tons of stuff, well worth the $30

Short list, plus some miscellaneous items.
    (2) 25 pack of catalogs
    (3) 40 pack of cooking show invites
    (3) 40 pack Cucina Italiana invites
    30 of each Cucina (3 types) recipe cards
    100 survey slips
    15 show planners
    100 sales receipts- you choose itemized or write in
    100 Pampered Partner sales receipts
    6 Season's Best
    Then some recruiting materials, DVD and CD and miscellaneous stuff.... :D

9. Jenn'sKitchen

Jenn'sKitchen Novice Member Gold Member

Where would I go to order the booster?

Feb 26, 2006
  10. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

There is a paper that comes with your kit that has this special on it about the booster I think it is like by the 3rd month you have to order it.
    HTH

Feb 26, 2006
  11. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

It came in your start up kit and you have 60 days to order it. If you can't find it just call home office and tell them. They will help you! I even had a consultant go a little over the 60 days and she got hers.

Feb 26, 2006
  12. Free Write-in order forms

Can anyone tell me what the number is for the free write-in order forms? The number they gave us did not go in.

Mar 2, 2006
Have something to add?