• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booster Starter Kit for Sale Never Been Used

In summary, the booster starter kit includes essential kitchen tools and products, is brand new and covered by a warranty. Unfortunately, the items cannot be customized, but additional products can be purchased. The cost may vary and can be found on the company's website or through a consultant.
jj16
Gold Member
I have a brand new Booster Starter Kit for sale. I believe I paid $80. I'm asking $55 + shipping or best offer. All offers will be considered.

email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Judy :)

It says you've been in business for a year. Keep in mind, that if you bought it back then, the catalogs are expired and the shipping price has increased so the order forms would have the old shipping price on them too. ;)

If this is the business enhancement kit, it was not $80 normally. Can you give a little more explanation of what's in it.

I'm confused too, that kit is only $36 :)

ShelbyMichalek said:
I'm confused too, that kit is only $36 :)

If you order in your first 60 days

I didn't think you could order it after that.

pcsharon1 said:
I didn't think you could order it after that.

You can't. There is a company out there called The Booster (stickers, etc). Perhaps she is selling something from there?

i assumed she meant the new smaller starter kit at the discounted price

Soo, Original Poster. Could you please enlighten us? LOL

First I want to say I am sorry for all the confusion. I attended the Direct Selling Women's Alliance (DSWA) convention. Yes these are the stickers. I went on the website and it looks like she is selling this for $69.99 without the binder and $77.00 with the binder. It is called Success 6 Paks & 5 More To Boost Your Business. It has 30 sheets of stickers, postcards, buttons and more. If you just copy and paste this it will take you directly to the product. www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=5626. What I am selling is this in the binder.ThanksJudy

Last edited:

1. What is included in the booster starter kit?

The booster starter kit includes a variety of essential kitchen tools and products, such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and baking pans.

2. Is the booster starter kit brand new?

Yes, the booster starter kit is brand new and has never been used. It comes in its original packaging and is ready to be used in your kitchen.

3. Can I customize the items in the booster starter kit?

Unfortunately, the items in the booster starter kit cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional products from our catalog to supplement your kit.

4. Is the booster starter kit covered by a warranty?

Yes, the booster starter kit is covered by our standard warranty. If you encounter any issues with the products within the kit, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. How much does the booster starter kit cost?

The cost of the booster starter kit may vary depending on current promotions and sales. Please visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • rompydompy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
rompydompy
  • heykim00