• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booster Program: Does it Work? Real User Experiences

In summary, the Booster program provides a lot of great stickers and other products that can be used in businesses. They also have a program where you can follow to boost business. If you're interested in using their products, they are pricey, but you can find sample packs and other products that you might want to use.
cheferikab
Gold Member
Does anyone really use the Booster program? I have ordered some of thier stickers, but I was wondering if anyone really follows their suggested program. If so, how is it working for you?

Thanks!

Erika

Hmmm....how does that work???

I don't even know what that is. What is it?

www.thebooster.com

They have alot of really great stickers. They also have a program that you can follow to boost business. I was just wondering if anyone was using it and if it was worth it.

I just buy their stickers and love them. Its funny when you are doing a show and someone asks "Hey, this says I can get it for free... How do I do that?" I didn't realize there was a program. I would probably sign up!

i can honestly say that the shows where i have actually done what they suggest have been my highest shows in every ds company i have been with over the last 14 yrs :)
just figure out which ones you like the best and get them i found the mixed sheet i didnt like so much and picked 4 or 5 and ordered a few sheets
and i love their postcards!

AJPratt said:
I just buy their stickers and love them. Its funny when you are doing a show and someone asks "Hey, this says I can get it for free... How do I do that?" I didn't realize there was a program. I would probably sign up!

Do you put those stickers on certain products in the catalog?

I use their pen flags & some of their stickers for my invites & catalogs.

I like alot of the stickers they have....

Anne~can you tell me which ones work for you?
Do you use them for booking or recruiting also?

The BoosterI love their stickers and everything else. I joined the Keypack Club and am waiting for my first pack. I use the candy bar wrappers and hostess folders. They are big hits at shows.

pamperedgirl3 said:
Do you put those stickers on certain products in the catalog?

I use their pen flags & some of their stickers for my invites & catalogs.
Yes-- like "Get this free", "Makes a great gift" I also stick a few on the invites On Time Drawing, Recruiting, and Outside orders. I guess they look a little crazy but fun.

pckrissy said:
I like alot of the stickers they have....

Anne~can you tell me which ones work for you?
Do you use them for booking or recruiting also?
I like "Get this free", "Makes a great gift" There are sample packs for recruiting, bookings, host coaching (5+5+) etc. I bought the host folder and love 'em. They are pricey, but they have checklists on them that help.

Are the stickers removable? If I put a "get this free" sticker next to the BBQ basting brush in the catalog, would I be able to remove the sticker in July? (does that make sense?)

cheferikab said:
Are the stickers removable? If I put a "get this free" sticker next to the BBQ basting brush in the catalog, would I be able to remove the sticker in July? (does that make sense?)

No, they're not. But after July you can answer the "how do i get this freee?" question with "by hosting a show!"

dannyzmom said:
No, they're not. But after July you can answer the "how do i get this freee?" question with "by hosting a show!"
Exactly! I just pick random, popular items.

I use their printable "Bring a friend and get a gift" labels for show info on invites.

1. What is the Booster Program and how does it work?

The Booster Program is a system designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their sales and grow their business. It works by providing resources, training, and support to help consultants reach their goals and maximize their earning potential.

2. Is the Booster Program only for new consultants?

No, the Booster Program is available to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of how long they have been with the company. It is designed to support consultants at any stage of their business and help them achieve their goals.

3. What are some real user experiences with the Booster Program?

Many consultants have reported significant increases in their sales and business growth after participating in the Booster Program. They have also noted that the resources and support provided by the program have been extremely helpful in reaching their goals.

4. Is the Booster Program a one-time thing or an ongoing program?

The Booster Program is an ongoing program that consultants can participate in at any time. It is designed to provide continuous support and resources to help consultants consistently grow their business.

5. How do I sign up for the Booster Program?

Consultants can sign up for the Booster Program through their Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and look for the option to enroll in the program. If you are a new consultant, you will automatically be enrolled in the program when you join Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyRedHead
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Brookeskitchen