• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales and Bookings

Jan 14, 2006
One of the easiest ways I've found to boost sales and bookings is through a newsletter.

This is a cheap way to contact a large number of people. They can shop in the comfort of their own home where they are comfortable and relaxed.

I attached the May newsletter for ideas. If you want to learn more, please visit:
www.123byrequest.com

to see more samples

Thanks,
Steph

[email protected]

Attachments

• MaySample.pdf
    406.6 KB · Views: 379

sailortena

Feb 3, 2006
Sometimes people in your own cluster create newsletters! My director creates a really nice one and shares it with us. Some things in it include current and next host month specials, special sales and booking incentives, "product of the month," several recipes and really informative cooking tips!

Ask your director if she does one! You can save money that way instead of paying a service.

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
I get the Tasty Tidbits newsletter and it is really professional. It has awesome recipes and ideas. I think I only paid $12 for 6 months.

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
Tasty Tidbits is a newsletter made by a consultant on Chef Success. I think her May newsletter is available to anyone for viewing this month as a sample, but not for distribution. The link is www.tastytidbits.net. I hope you don't mind me posting this Joy! BTW- if you do decide to sign up for Tasty Tidbits I get an extra 3 months for 3 referrals, so please enter my name, Gillian Wright

Last edited:

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
gilliandanielle said:
I get the Tasty Tidbits newsletter and it is really professional. It has awesome recipes and ideas. I think I only paid $12 for 6 months.

I get Tasty Tidbits too and LOVE it! My customers areamazed by it and enjoy it. One customer asked meabout parties after seeing it this month. For ever referral you get one free month added on too I think.