• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Give Out a Booklet to Customers at My Next Show?

I'm not sure if you're overreacting or not, but I would definitely include a blurb about your website on your flyers and booklets. A lot of people use websites to order before shows or after shows. It can be hard to tell if people are even seeing it, but I've seen a lot of benefits from websites.
Deborah Czarnecki
I'm thinking about, at my next show, giving out a 'booklet' (just some pages stapled together!) to all the guests as they leave. Basically include my business card, the recipe I made that night, the 'My Story' sheet and some kind of flyer that might have a coupon for $5.00 extra in free product for hosting a show before X date.
Has anyone done this? If so, did it help? Anything else anyone might include in something like this?
D.C.

You may want to include a list of upcoming host specials.

Thought of thatYes, I thought of doing that, but I want to keep costs down, so I don't want to make lots of colour copies. Do you think black and white copies of the host specials would look all right?
D.C.

Black and White CopiesB & W copies turn out just fine. To be honest, that's all I use and no one has ever complained ;) .

Good luck - I like your idea of the customer booklet!

Diane

I agree, it's a nice touch!
:)

Awesome!I think that you have an awesome idea, in fact I think that i am going to use that idea as well!

I have a coupon book that I made up and use at fairs. All of the inside pages (coupons) are black & white. The outside covers, I used a heavier 20# paper (scrapbooker so I've got colored papers running out my ;) ) On the back cover, it has my "business card" printed. They look very professional and easy to make. Be sure to include a coupon for $x rebate for starting your own business, payable after qualifying.

I've never passed this out at shows. A business card with my website address is cheaper and it steers them to the website. On the site, I can list all specials and special offers. You can also put a special sticker on back of your business card stating, "visit my website for free recipes, specials and other great offers"

Website worriesI have to admit, I'm unsure about my website. I ordered one for a year (on a wave of enthusiasm following a particularly inspiring workshop! :D ). I announced it in my monthly e-newsletter and, although I haven't DONE a show since I got it, I have 2 cat shows going now and several shows for Sept. and nobody seems to be using my website (only one of my hosts is using the 'For the Hosts' sections.) I haven't had any orders on it, either.
Perhaps I'm overreacting. I'm hoping that if I hand out these booklets and on my 'would you like to host a show?' flyer that I'll include maybe I can put a blurb about my website.
I'm just concerned that's it's so passive. Aside from orders and hosts, it's hard to tell if anyone is even seeing it! Did anyone else find that it took a while to see any real benefit from their website? Do you find people use it to order before a show or after?
I hope this doesn't turn out to be a waste of money! :eek:

D.C.

What is the "Booklet for Customers"?

The "Booklet for Customers" is a collection of recipes, cooking tips, and product information specifically designed for our Pampered Chef customers. It is a great resource for new and experienced cooks alike.

How can I get a copy of the "Booklet for Customers"?

You can get a copy of the "Booklet for Customers" from your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. It is also often included as a bonus item with purchases or as a special promotion.

Is the "Booklet for Customers" only for use with Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes and cooking tips in the "Booklet for Customers" can be used with any cooking tools and ingredients. However, some of the product information is specific to Pampered Chef products.

Are there different versions of the "Booklet for Customers"?

Yes, the "Booklet for Customers" is updated regularly to include new products and recipes. Each version may also have different featured products and promotions.

Can I share the "Booklet for Customers" with my friends and family?

Yes, feel free to share the "Booklet for Customers" with anyone who may be interested in Pampered Chef products or cooking tips. However, please do not distribute it for commercial purposes without our permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
minirottie