• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Workshop Agenda: Optimize Your Bookings with Expert Strategies

In summary, the call was about how to have the best June possible and what steps you need to take to make it happen. There are two recordings available, one for Part 1 and one for Part 2. To make sure you have the best chance of success, you need to follow up with your director and personalize your letter.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Has anyone come up with one of these or have one on hand? I am referring to an agenda for a bookings workshop as mentioned in the incredible call with Michael Reeves and Co. (Patti Mocerino's group). TIA to any and all!

I don't know if this is what they were talking about, but here is the info I got from my director. I listened to it tonight and it was only about 30 minutes because they didn't record the first part. Well worth it!

W O W ! !

Beat Your Best June!
(Or if you are a New Consultant make it your June to beat for future years!)

Have June as your "Stimulus" month

How would it feel to have a paycheck that will help you take a Summer Vacation with your family , take care of starting an expensive house project you’ve been putting off, pay off a long overdue bill, or give you a start on any OTHER big dream you’ve had?

Earning your First Pampered Chef Travel Incentive is possible by having a great June! It will set the tone for an Awesome Summer that will lead to a Wow Fall and a Fabulous Family Trip to Disney!

If you would like to kick off a program that will put you in a position to have your BIGGEST June…. EVER you will want to save the dates for our "WOW" training.

Our first call will be:

Wed, May 13th at 9:00 pm (Eastern)

Call in to the following number:
712-451-6100 -- Access 227000#

Playback number 641-715-3487 Access Code 227000#

We will share LOTS of creative and fresh ideas to put you on the road to success and you will leave the call saying WOW!!!WOW!!!WOW!!!

We have a great line up of Executive Directors presenting Topics on Bookings, Increase Show Average, Host Coaching, Theme Shows, Recruiting

You will be hearing from Leanne Chacksfield, Becky Ishee, Cindy Johnson, Sandy Kristof, Terri Newberry, Darla Oelmann, Sally Schubert and Juile VonGunten

Save the following dates in May

May 13th-Bookings
May 20th-Recruiting
May 27th-Host Coaching/Increase Show Avg.
June 3rd-Booking your Summer/Theme Shows

Let’s make June your BIGGEST June EVER

This will roll into a SUCCE$$FUL Fall!

Here are the attachments

Attachments

• 1 - Hellofriendschallengeletter.doc
    30 KB · Views: 634
  • 1 -$14,000personalsalesexample.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 576
  • 1- BookingsAreEverywhere.doc
    26 KB · Views: 686
  • TheBigPicture.doc
    20 KB · Views: 512
  • tips.doc
    22 KB · Views: 614
Di Can Cook

Thank you so much for sharing! Those docs and the notes are amazing, and are going to help so much! Just in time for our sell-a-thon!! Thanks!

Thanks for sharing. I am slowly building my business up after taking a leave for health reasons and this is just what I need.

aried said:
Thanks for sharing. I am slowly building my business up after taking a leave for health reasons and this is just what I need.

Hope all is well Ann, and wishing you much success!

Thanks so much for sharing, Di. This is all VERY awesome! Does anyone have an agenda for the actual booking workshop itself?
TIA!

I'm sending these letters tonight! Thanks :)

I didn't get one.One thing they pointed out is that you need to follow up the letters with a phone call. And also, personalize them as in "Dear Aunt Carol, I know how much you love to cook ..." or "Dear Stacy, I know you are trying to eat healthy. The Pampered Chef has so many healthy recipies I want to teach you ..." Put in bold letters that you will call to hold yourself accountable.

I just got the following e-mail:

Hello—

We encountered some difficulties Wed night with the recording of the WOW call and apologize for any inconvenience. There are two separate recordings to complete the training. They are:

1.Part 1 - 641-715-3486, access code 640917# - Lasts about 15 minutes
2.Part 2 - 641-715-3487, access code 227000# - Lasts about 35 minutes
We are excited for this program and know it can help you initiate your largest paycheck ever when you work the plan! Get in touch with your Director to share your goal immediately and start to make the contacts suggested!

We wish you all the best!

Does anyone have the playback number and access code for last nights call? Thank you.

712-432-1602 Code 295269 Playback for May20th call. Jennifer

Thank you!

Thanks so much for sharing. These are awesome and will be very useful as I attempt to get some bookings in my calendar. I am a new consultant and really struggling with getting more bookings. I have two more on the books and that is it.

I appreciate all the helpful consultants and everyone willing to share their knowledge with us. What a great group of people to work with.

does anyone have playback number and access code for last nights call? Documents?

Thank you!

peortega said:
does anyone have playback number and access code for last nights call? Documents?

Thank you!

I'd line this info too... if you get it!
thanks!

1. What is a bookings workshop agenda?

A bookings workshop agenda is a structured plan that outlines the activities and goals for a Pampered Chef event focused on helping guests book future parties or events. It typically includes games, demonstrations, and information about how to host a party.

2. Why is it important to have a bookings workshop agenda?

Having a bookings workshop agenda helps to keep the event organized and on track, ensuring that all important information is covered and guests have a clear understanding of how to book a party. It also helps to create a fun and engaging atmosphere for guests.

3. What are some common activities included in a bookings workshop agenda?

Some common activities in a bookings workshop agenda include icebreaker games, cooking demonstrations, hostess benefits presentation, and booking incentives for guests. The exact agenda may vary depending on the consultant and the type of event.

4. Can the bookings workshop agenda be customized?

Yes, the bookings workshop agenda can be customized to fit the needs and preferences of the consultant and their audience. Some consultants may choose to include additional activities or focus on specific products, while others may stick to a standard agenda provided by Pampered Chef.

5. How can I use the bookings workshop agenda to increase my bookings?

By following the structured agenda and engaging guests in fun and informative activities, you can create a memorable and enjoyable experience for them, making them more likely to book a party. Additionally, offering booking incentives and highlighting the benefits of hosting a party can also increase your bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyCooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • NooraK