• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Slides: Who Uses Them & Is It Worth It?

In summary, there is a booking slide available for purchase on the supply order form for $15. Many consultants have found it to be effective in showcasing the benefits of hosting a show. Some have also made their own versions, but have found the professional-looking one from the supply order to be more effective. However, there have been some issues with ordering it, as it has been unavailable for some consultants. Overall, those who have used it find it to be worth the money for its impact and effectiveness.
leftymac
Who uses a booking slide? Did you make it yourself or get the one off of a supply order?

Anyone know what the one from the supply order form is like? Is it worth the $15?

I am assuming the one on the supply order form it is like the ones we could of earned last year and I used one I made till I earned the one and it works very well and affective.

My director gave me one she made off the download center. I use it at all my shows. (I'm new and haven't done too many shows yet though) I am thinking of ordering the one off the supply list thought, because I like how colorful it is. Mine is white paper, black font and a few color photos. Plus the one you can order has booking on one side and recruiting on the other.

You can see what the supply order one looks like from the download center. File called something like supply order fact sheet. It has nice photos of the products for consultants.

The booking slide is worth every penny. It has a great impact. I hold it up and ask I bet you are all wondering WHY would I want to host a show? I then flip it open to show 4 FEET of slides and reasons. :) Good Oohh ahhh factor for $15.

Hate to admit, but I rarely use my booking slide. I feel uncomfortable using it and my delivery comes out awkwardly because of it. The one from the supply order form is the one we were able to earn last August. VERY colorful and great pictures.

I tend to use my slide at booths and events. It's useful and a nice prop to use when discussing the host rewards to onlookers. People can read the benefits if they're too fearful in approaching the table. lol

I was so excited to see it on the order form! But when I tried to order one it said it wasn't available anymore.

rkcreations said:
I was so excited to see it on the order form! But when I tried to order one it said it wasn't available anymore.

Oh no! I will be very sad. :-(

I just ordered it and went through just fine didn't tell me I couldn't order it.

christinaspc said:
I just ordered it and went through just fine didn't tell me I couldn't order it.

good! I guess I will be ordering mine today, in case they take it away!

Yes, it's worth the money. I love the "wow" factor when I toss that thing out. It never fails to get a few giggles.

You can download one, but unless you can have it laminated professionally, it doesn't have the same zip.

I made my own too before PC came out with theirs - I am in the same family of consultants as the director who came up with the idea - but since earning the PC one I only use it. It is much more professional looking. The cost of making your own is just about the same as the PC one anyway by the time you laminate it and all.

When I tried to order it at the beginning of Feb. it said it wasn't available anymore also...I wasn't happy! I'll have to try again I guess.

I took the one from PC and changed it a little. I got it laminated at Kinkos and used it for the first time last night. The host loved it! I had most ladies at the show plan on booking a show in the next few months months.

Yes it's worth it. I won my last year when PC offer it to you when you turn in so many shows.... and I tell you it's really works for me.

I love using it - I made one, but I think $15 is totally worth it considering I paid about $30 for the one I made!!! :( It's nice, on bright colored paper & laminated with the thick stuff, but when she told me the price for the copies and lamination, I about fell over! :( She even gave me a deal and charged me for the thinner lamination since it was more than I expected. :) I flip mine out & act all goofy with it & people seem to enjoy the comic relief! I say, (in a crazy infomercial voice) "but wait! There's more!" They ALWAYS laugh. :)

I love the one on the supply order!

I just got mine on Friday, I haven't used it yet, but I think it's well worth the $15!

Well STINK!!!! How come mine didn't work! I got the red dot next to it when I tried to order it.

Are you using the order # JN42?

I use mine all the time and get a great response!!
I made mine. I printed it off in color and then slid it inside clear page protectors that I punched holes in the top and bottom and then tied it all together with white ribbon. it actually looks pretty good.
And it totally gets the wow factor when I hold it above my head and let go. I am only 5'2 so it goes sprawling to the floor with a whoosh!
People love to see all the benefits all at once!

Your welcome to it (it is very similar to the other one that I found on here).... Remember Canadian Prices... Must Change!!!

Attachments

• Booking Slide..doc
    538.5 KB · Views: 625
I love mine! It took me a while to start using it, but it is definitely effective & grabs their attention.Unfortunately, I waited so long to start using mine, that I didn't notice the big white oval shaped flaw in color on one of the slides. If I had noticed it right away, I'd have returned it. But it had been so long I figured there was no point in worrying about it now. Live & learn! ;)

Thanks everyone. I decided to order the one from the supply order because I figured it'd be more expensive to laminate one my own!

Well, just tried again and it worked! LOL!! Don't know what my prob was! Guess I'll be putting in another order! :D

rkcreations said:
Well, just tried again and it worked! LOL!! Don't know what my prob was! Guess I'll be putting in another order! :D

It wasn't just you I swear!
I tried it 2 or 3 different days times- and then finally got it to work a few days ago.
It would say it wasn't unavailable.
Can't wait to use mine!!!!

Is the booking slide available in Canada? I can't find it on the supply order.

I'm new and have not done many shows - the first time I used it - it was awkward and I didn't like it. BUT when I told my director this she had me practice with it at a meeting and gave me tips so I love it now!

I wasn't able to find it either... I made my own.
I posted it so it should be in the files section if you look it up. It is in all Canadian pricing.

Sunshine1982 said:

It's not listed on the new supply order sheet, but the number is JR46 (for the english one). I just got mine yesterday, so they should still have some available.

I made my own from the download center a while back & changed the font. I use it at EVERY show! I make sure to do it before they fill out their door prize slips so they'll be more likely to say they want to host a show since they know all the benefits. It helps me remember everything the hosts get and I make sure to mention the name of the host when I'm doing the presentation. Like, "When you book a show today & hold it within 6 months, Sally will get the Monthly Host Special too!"I would freak if I ever forgot to take it to a show!

Who uses a booking slide?

A booking slide can be used by anyone who needs to visually represent a schedule or appointments. This can include businesses, schools, healthcare professionals, and individuals who want to keep track of their own schedule.

Did you make it yourself or get the one off of a supply order?

The answer to this question depends on the individual. Some people may choose to make their own booking slides using programs like PowerPoint or Keynote, while others may purchase pre-made booking slides from a supply order.

Anyone know what the one from the supply order form is like?

The specific layout and design of booking slides from a supply order may vary depending on the company or supplier. However, they typically include a calendar or schedule format with designated areas for entering in appointments or events. They may also include features like color coding or customizable sections for specific types of bookings.

Is it worth the $15?

The value of a booking slide ultimately depends on the individual's needs and preferences. For some, a $15 investment may be worth the convenience and organization that a booking slide provides. Others may find that they can easily create their own booking slide for free using software they already have. It is important to consider the cost versus the benefits and determine if a booking slide is a worthwhile investment for your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • KrisGio