• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Scripts for Warm Chatter

In summary, people are looking for a booking script to help them with their cold calls or warm chatter.
jgdpamperedchefbiz
does anyone have a booking script for cold calls or warm chatter? I warm chatter a lot. the only problem is when i get home to call them i don't have a warm chatter booking script to ask them to book a show. i know pc says to start with recruiting but i would like to book a show, show them what i do then after the show share the opportunity. does anyone feel me or am i out here alone. :cry:

I understand where you're coming from. I'm so new to all this that my goal at the moment is getting shows booked and developing rapport and experience. I don't feel I can honestly hit someone up with recruiting info and opportunities until I can experience those opportunities first-hand myself.

Be yourself. If you call and ask how they are, then listen to the reply. Tell them you are calling them because you are excited with the upcoming host special. "Did you know hosts can choose 1 of the NINE most popular items in the catalog!?! And, anyone who orders from your show can save 20% off our unglazed stones! People are going to want to take advantage of this sale because our prices are going up in March."

Listen to their replies and go from there.

Does that help?

I actually wouldn't mention that prices are going up in March. It's not on everything, so most things aren't affected. A lot of people already think our products are expensive, even though a majority of our products are $20 or less. Anytime you point out a negative, it will stick in their minds. Let's say Feb. isn't good for them, then you've given them a good reason to not want to buy things in March!

Thanks Laurie. It does help but still looking for a script.

Sorry Amanda....I meant the prices were going up for the stones. You do make a good point about being careful on pointing out the negative and it sticking in their minds.

I was also working on the assumption that they are working on their list of 100, which are primarily friends and family. Pointing out the 20% sale should be enough, and you can avoid pointing out the increase.

I personally have called my friends and family to tell them to buy unglazed stones this month. I've also called those who I know are working on their collection. They've appreciated the "inside info", and that I'm trying to save them money. It's all in the delivery and intention (helping them save $$).

As Amanda pointed out, most of our items are $20 or less. Amanda is right, it is best to focus on the positives. If Feb isn't good for them, let them know they'll be the first to earn the NEW products for free or at a major discount. There's always a reason to book, PC makes it lucrative for them to host. Who doesn't want a fun time that rewards you with Free Product and a fab host special?

jgdpamperedchefbiz said:
Thanks Laurie. It does help but still looking for a script.

Search files, use Booking as keyword. There are tons of scripts and word choices. We also have scripts on Consultant's Corner for each month, under the Host/Guest special link.

Our business guide has more options for word choices.

Is that what you mean?

sorta...i've looked all over bookings...looks like i'll be piecing scripts together for my specific needs. thanks again everyone for you input!

Yup, you will have to work the scripts to your personal needs. You will adapt it to your style and what's feels more natural. It's important you are yourself. Since I do not know your specific needs beyond wanting to book some shows....it's kind of hard to give specific word choices. What are you having difficulty saying?

The key is you have to pick up the phone, and that you have to ask. There are no magic words to guarantee a booking, just catchy phrases. Highlight why they should book...the rewards and specials. You don't want to be too scripted because then you'll sound like a tele-marketer and we know how much we love those calls. The ones that are canned despite the reply.

The word choices are there to give you a type of jumping board, and then you need to address their needs based on their reply, objection or fear. And there will be no's, you just have to work through those no's. They're no's to Pampered Chef at this time....but things change and they may become yeses later. If they can't book, they may be interested in ordering.

1. Can you provide a sample warm chatter script for booking parties?

Yes, here is a sample script you can use when reaching out to potential hosts:

"Hi there! My name is [Your Name] and I'm a Pampered Chef consultant. I wanted to reach out to you because I noticed that you love cooking and hosting get-togethers with your friends. Have you ever thought about hosting a Pampered Chef party? It's a great way to earn free and discounted products while having a fun night with your friends. Are you interested in learning more about it?"

2. How do I personalize the warm chatter script to fit my style?

You can personalize the script by adding your own personality and tone to it. You can also customize it to fit the specific interests or needs of the person you are reaching out to. For example, if you know they love a certain type of cuisine, you can mention how our products can help with that.

3. What should I do if the person I'm talking to is not interested in hosting a party?

If the person you're talking to is not interested in hosting a party, you can still ask if they would like to attend one as a guest. This gives them the opportunity to see and experience our products without the commitment of hosting a party. You can also ask if they know anyone who might be interested in hosting a party.

4. How do I follow up after using the warm chatter script?

It's important to follow up after using the warm chatter script, even if the person is not interested in hosting a party at the moment. You can follow up by sending them a catalog or brochure with a personalized note, inviting them to a virtual party, or asking if they would like to be added to your mailing list for future promotions and events.

5. Can I use the warm chatter script in person or only through messaging?

You can use the warm chatter script in both in-person conversations and through messaging. It's a versatile script that can be adapted to fit different communication styles. Just make sure to adjust your tone and body language accordingly when using it in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • soinlove808
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • mamadugan