• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Take This Offer? DH Booking Show & Host Specials

In summary, a consultant can do a show, get the host benefits, and commission on orders placed on the show.
tinat51796
I'm sure this I could find the answer on consultant's corner but I was hoping to get a quick answer. Can DH book a show? If he books a show and gets the host special can I still get commission? This seems like a good deal but it almost seems too good to be true. thanks!

Yes he can book a show, get a special and you get comission. :)

According to policy, no one in the household is eligible for the host benefits.

Well that's a bummer!

You can do a Consultant as Host show and get the host benefits. The only thing you wouldn't get is the booking benefit and commission on the host order.

I could do that! I did a show last night and made the turtle fudge skillet cake for the first time. It was a huge hit! I have people wanting to order the cookware now...that hasn't really happened before. The only problem is that I borrowed the skillet and the platter from my director. So if I book my own show off of a friend's show is she eligible for the booking benefit? Thanks Ann!

I think she is. But better check the policies document to be sure.It doesn't specify, so I think she's OK. It would state if she couldn't.Consultant-hosted Shows
You may want to host your own Show from time to time. When you or a member of your household hosts your own Show, you are entitled to host benefits and commissions as follows:
• You receive commission on guest orders only. You will not be paid commission on items you order at the
host discount.
• You are not entitled to the Booking Benefit or a past host discount.
In addition, please note:
• Personal orders placed on the Show do not count toward the achievement of any bonus, incentive or award.
• A recruiter or upline Director cannot be the host for a downline Consultant.

Last edited:
Ann, thanks so much for all the info! I think I might just need to host a show.

You originally asked about commission on the host special. We don't make commission on any host special no matter who host's the show.

You are not entitled to the Booking Benefit or a past host discount.

Can you clarify? About the PHD, does that mean if I already have one I can't use it with my show or if I host a show I won't get a PHD? Just curious because the first catty show I did, I received one so I'm wondering if I can use it on outlet orders, etc.

Consultants can't use any PHD they may have earned before becoming a consultant. They'll also show up on show packing forms when you submit a consultant as host show, but they aren't valid.

Ahh ok, that's what I couldn't figure out...why I got one to begin with. Thanks, Ann!

I think the ones on the packing forms are auto-generated by the system. (And I should add that I've never actually tried to use one, so my statement that they're invalid is an assumption.)

tinat51796 said:
I could do that! I did a show last night and made the turtle fudge skillet cake for the first time. It was a huge hit! I have people wanting to order the cookware now...that hasn't really happened before. The only problem is that I borrowed the skillet and the platter from my director. So if I book my own show off of a friend's show is she eligible for the booking benefit? Thanks Ann!
No. A consultant can't book a show off of someone else's.

We (and anyone who lives in our home) do not get the booking benefit and we don not get commission on the host discount from a show hosted by anyone in our home.

When someone else holds a show we do get commission on anything they buy with their discount but not on the free, 60% and 50% items they get.

As far as a consultant and the PHD from their shows - Ann is correct, we cannot use this BUT if a consultant had a show and then decides to stop selling that PHD WOULD be valid on anything she might order after that.

Thanks for clarifying that, Beth. I've never tried to book myself off another show, and the policies didn't specify. (Sounds like something that should be clarified with the next revision.)

1. Should I take this offer?

Ultimately, the decision to take an offer as a DH Booking Show & Host Special is up to you and your personal goals. However, we highly recommend considering the benefits and rewards that come with hosting a show and taking advantage of this limited time offer.

2. What are the benefits of taking this offer?

By taking advantage of the DH Booking Show & Host Specials, you can earn free and discounted products, host-exclusive items, and even earn additional income through commission and bonuses. It's a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials or earn some extra cash.

3. How do I book a show to take advantage of this offer?

To book a show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to schedule a show and help you take advantage of the DH Booking Show & Host Specials.

4. Is this offer available for online shows?

Yes, this offer is available for both in-person and online shows. With virtual shows becoming more popular, you can still take advantage of these special offers and earn rewards by hosting a virtual show with your consultant.

5. How long is this offer available?

This offer is only available for a limited time, so we recommend taking advantage of it as soon as possible. Check with your consultant or visit our website to see the current expiration date of the DH Booking Show & Host Specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kayleigh